Chapter 36 - Possession

Kid POV

It's been almost two months since Eriss became a akmua no mi user, and I've never seen a person evolve as quickly as she did. Due to her stubbornness and bad temper, she spends her days training, and I often have to stop her otherwise she will exhaust herself. She learned to master her powers, although sometimes she still had a little difficulty controlling the form she was in for some time. A few days ago she started combining her natural ability with the fruit and I can already predict that she's going to give me a hard time, because I know how much she wants to have a fair fight against me or the Killer.

Having new members also brought an adjustment, as there were even more idiots to control. And in this part, no one helped, quite the opposite. And those women were often the worst when they decided to have a night of their own and ended up drunk and being extremely noisy.

It was already dark, but we were reaching the last stop before reaching our final destination. It took longer than I planned at the beginning, having the navy behind us because of my or Eriss's spur-of-the-moment decisions meant that we had to modify the route and hide the original plan. Everyone was excited, because we were still going to spend a few days, but especially Eriss because I had promised her a night of our own. That island is known for its nightlife, and there was no better motivation than that, before the grand plan finally began.

I was in the hallway waiting for Eriss to pass by to take revenge on me. She had spent the day teasing me, looking, touching and deciding to respond to me or not follow my orders. She was able to drive me crazy, it was impossible to concentrate knowing that as soon as she saw me she would do something inappropriate or confront me just because she felt like it. I feel her approaching and I grab her by the waist and take her to the bedroom, even though she is making a fuss.

-Kid, what...

I lean her against the wall and lean on one arm, getting close to her face.

-You used all your strikes, today you managed to overcome yourself.

She bites her lip and looks me in the eyes, and doesn't even notice that her thighs are rubbing against each other.

-It will be anything but kind Tigress.

I grab her waist and pull her towards me. I bite her neck and chest, and with one hand I scratch her thighs until I reach her intimate area, which was already showing signs of becoming horny.

She lets out a moan - What are you going to do to me?

-Teach you to follow orders, but with special treatment.

I make her go to the desk and force her to bend over, and with no time for her to react or get comfortable, I remove my member, pull up her dress and push myself inside her. She was already wet, it was a game between us, but today she wouldn't be the winner.

-Brute!

I grab her hands and place them behind her back, while I thrust deeper and harder. With my hand I scratched and spanked it, leaving marks that accumulated.

-Wasn't this your goal? To treat you however I wanted?

I start to go faster, but without losing the strength of the movement.

-Ah, Kid, I'm going...

-Oh, that's what you're not going to do!

I get out of her and pull her to the floor, getting on my knees. Like a good girl, she immediately prepares to receive me in her mouth, making me even more horny. I hold her hair and help her with her movements, what she couldn't do with her mouth she made up for with her hands.