Chapter 20 - Fighting a navy captain

Eriss POV

I see Kid and Killer hiding in a tree nearby, but my blood was boiling from how interesting that conversation had been, so I decided to improvise. From one of the pockets of my pants, I take out two small bombs and while still in the air I throw them against the door of the bank which breaks into pieces with the explosion, and with my other free hand I throw needles at the soldiers who were guarding it, leaving them paralyzed.

-What the fuck Eriss? That wasn't the plan! – Kid shouts, with Killer running towards me.

-Improvisation Redhead, I learned from the best – I make a face as I lower my hood and hand him the papers that Hakura had given me touching his hand.

He started looking at the plans and studying them, but I had already done that so I knew where to go. But before that, I decided to provoke him for not telling me the real reasons he didn't want me to go.

I approach him and on tiptoe, I place my hand on his chin – Hakura sends greetings and says he misses you, it's a shame that you're only mine now – I run my fingers through his hair and send him an air kiss.

-Woman, that way you leave anyone breathless – says Killer, avoiding laughing at the embarrassment that Kid showed.

Before Kid could react, I ran into the bank, but I still heard what he said.

-Fuck! Is this really my woman?!

That comment only gave me even more encouragement and I started to fight with the soldiers who were appearing. Two come towards me with swords drawn, but with a quick movement of the whip, the swords fall to the ground and the ricochet leaves wounds that quickly begin to burn, thanks to a new poison I had created. Two others try to aim at me, but I dodge the bullets and go towards them and throw the needles that hit one in the eyes and the other in the hands, thus dropping the rifle.

-Tigress, you're on fire! – Kid grabs me by the waist and gives me a thirsty kiss.

-I discovered interesting rumors about myself, it gave me energy and I no longer need to hide who I am! – I kissed him back, grabbing his hair.

-ugh, I'm going to vomit with these displays of affection – says Killer, who passes us and goes to the benches to check if there is anything of value.

Still involved in the kiss, I felt several sailors surrounding us and shooting, but Kid used his ability, to ricochet the bullets and even throw pieces of metal that injure the shooters.

-I don't know what happened, but this version of you is making me horny that's hard to control. - he lets go of me and, once again using his power, closes the door that I had exploded.

-How are we going to run away like that, captain? - Killer asks, I imagine with a sick look underneath the mask.

-Improvising, ahahahahah

We continue to advance toward the room where the safe is, but we are surprised by a navy captain.

-You interrupted my reading, you bunch of idiots. Do you really think you'll be able to pass? - says All-Hunt Grount.

-Shit, what is a navy rank doing here? - says Kid, placing himself in front of me and Killer follows his movement.

-Protecting what belongs to the government and does not belong to you.

-That's what we'll see! - Kid is about to attack, but I stop him by grabbing his arm.