Chapter 30 - Finally land in sight

Eriss POV

Days at sea could get boring, especially when I finished all my chores and Kid was still busy. Fortunately, now had one more person to annoy when I was feeling bored, but in the last few days Hop was focused on training since it was with Killer, and it was noticeable that there was chemistry between the two.

I enter the office without knocking and with too much force, causing the door to hit the wall. Kid glares at me, and I could tell he was already frustrated.

-This will count as a strike! I'm tired of no one knocking on the door when I say I'm busy!

-Seriously? Even your girlfriend can't have an exception? - I close the door behind me and approach the table 

-Don't challenge me Eriss, that never leaves you in a comfortable position - he rolls his eyes and goes back to what he was doing

-And you know well that those words are not orders that I will obey

When I reach the desk, I lean over him and turn the chair so he faces me, and I start to unbutton my shirt and tease him by lightly touching my cleavage.

-Princess, it's not fair, it's hard to resist you...

He pulls me towards him and grabs my hands behind my back using his powers and with his free hand, he feels my breasts and caresses my nipples. That starts to make me receptive, and I try to control the little moans that want to come out. Lost in that feeling, I almost lose my balance and he makes me sit at the table, pushing everything that was in the way to the floor. His lips find mine. He couldn't resist me, but I was also lost when I felt that rough touch and impatient kisses.

Killer walks in without knocking asking for my help training Hop.

-KNOCK ON THE DOOR! Can't you see we are busy?!

I place my hand on Kid's chest and send him a defiant smile.

-You said you were busy, and Hop is my responsibility, I better go.

Killer had already left the office, leaving us alone again. He glares at me as I tigh my shirt. Before jumping off the table, he grabs my hair and pulls me towards him.

-Next time I meet you, you better prepare yourself. This game of yours ended all the strikes you had.

-That's if you can catch me alone - I give him a kiss on the cheek when he lets go of me and I run away.

I know I would regret it, but I couldn't resist playing these teasing games. Being a brat was my fun when boredom was the loudest. I manage to avoid him for a good part of the day, and every time he tries to catch me alone I either pull someone along or take advantage of the situation and I teases him with my body. The frustration was visible because Kid was unbearable and exploding at the smallest thing.

I was talking to Hop and Killer, while we enjoyed the view, as we were passing through an area where there were lots of whales.

-Eriss, come with me! - shouts Kid who seems to appear out of nowhere because we are so distracted.

-I'm training with them, I'll come to you later, don't worry - I look over my shoulder and feel him use his powers to make my bracelets weigh down.

-Enough! Stop challenging me! - he raises his hand and increases the power, making the sound of metal begin to echo.

-It's better to leave them alone - says Killer, who stands up and gestures for Hop to do the same.