Chapter 27 - Rowing for happiness

Eriss POV

I wake up to the sound of seagulls. I turned to the side and I was alone. I wrap myself in the sheets, enjoying that lazy moment. It had been almost a week since the mansion mission and I had a mental breakdown. I had no intention of telling Kid, but he gave me no choice. We ended up staying in that place until dawn, while I calmed down and let my emotions speak. I never expected him to act so adult and control himself. He was there for me the whole time, as he promised me from the beginning. In this relationship, without a doubt, I was the person with the most baggage, even though he was impulsive and we ended up in the most diverse situations. 

Over the next few days, I gave him some space and quiet, but I needed it too. In his outburst, there were things that were said that remained in the air and in my heart. I am a person capable of having affection for more than one person. But is what I feel for Law love or just that connection? It's so similar, but so different from the times when I was with Kimi and started to get involved with Law. An open relationship was never on the table, because I also want him all to myself, I chose him. He is my safe haven, capable of meeting all my needs. 

He was able to understand all of this, which made me in a moment of happiness decide to officially move into his room. It doesn't make sense to have two places, when I rarely use my room, when the entire crew knows and has seen too much about us, when it's instinctual to come here. It took some time, but now the room has become a joint organized mess.

I hear the sound of running water that makes me wake up, and it's when I look around me that I see the toy chest open. I wanted to prolong this feeling of feeling myself and happiness and there is nothing better than an orgasm to make it course through my body. I go get the vibrator I had built with Skypiea parts and go back to bed. In just a few seconds of that vibration and pressure on the clitoris, the body begins to give in to the sensations. With my free hand, I walk over my body, paying special attention to my nipples, until I feel the need to feel something inside me as the orgasm approaches. I penetrate myself with my fingers and continue with the movement of in and out.

The bathroom door opens and I quickly look away, Kid was leaning back looking at me with a special shine in those brown eyes and as if I were prey, but my body was asking for more attention and closer to the orgasm.

I focus on myself again, my fingers go back to my nipples, applying pressure while the vibration in my clitoris builds up and I reach orgasm. I can't contain myself, I know he's watching me, and my body needs to release the adrenaline of the moment and environment. A loud moan, followed by others due to the constant and intense stimulation. When I let my body relax, still in that wave of adrenaline, and slide my legs under the sheets, that's when I open my eyes again.

He approaches me, standing in front of my legs. With wet and messy hair, with just a towel around the waist. What vision! 

I feel his fingers inside me, moving in and out until he finds the g-spot, which makes me rest on my elbows with that pressure. He smiles at me with lust, he wouldn't give me rest, on the contrary, he would take me to the limit.

I pick up the vibrator again and as soon as I touch it to my already sensitive clitoris, I feel myself squeezing it inside me. The sensations were so many and so intense, but I didn't want them to stop even though it felt like my body was going to explode. He goes deeper and in a smoother movement, sliding along that curve, and without warning, my body reacts and launches into another type of orgasm. I put down the vibrator to dig my nails into the sheets, while I continue to feel that adrenaline and explosion that came from me. When he feels me stop pulsing, he slaps my clitoris and quickly starts rubbing it.