Chapter 8 - Love story

Narrator POV

In less than 24 hours, Eriss had kissed Kid, she had met the person who held the most tenderness in her heart, Kimi, and she didn't had the time to assimilate everything. She just wanted to indulge in that unique feeling of being with a woman, and who was capable of giving her pleasure through exploring other senses.

Kneeling on the floor, Kimi kisses her softly. Her hands go down Eriss's neck, chest, and waist, giving her goosebumps, that touch that she had missed so much. 

Using a whip with a leather head, it passes through the legs, stopping very close, and goes up the body to the neck. 

Gently, Kimi takes Eriss' hand and tells her to lean on the sofa. 

Starting with gentle strokes on the but and legs, gradually increasing the force she applied. She calmed her skin as she ran her hands over that slender body and defined curves. Little bites and scratches of affection.

It didn't take long for Eriss to become more receptive, she began to leak with the touches and the intensity of the pain. 

She was naked, but Kimi was wearing black lace lingerie, the transparent bra highlighted her desirable breasts, and lace briefs were above garters connected to a simple black waist gather.

Kimi leans on her, touching her pussy, and makes Eriss sigh with that precise touch. Gently grabbing her breasts, she kisses her neck, turns her towards her, and leaves a mark on her collarbone. 

Her eyes meet and read each other perfectly. 

Eriss touches her breasts, kissing her neck, and moves down with her hands and kisses her waist. She puts her on the floor and takes off Kimi's panties. 

With small kisses on her thighs, she approaches her pussy. She runs her tongue lightly across her lips and her body contracts. It was the answer she needed, she positioned herself between her legs and played with her clitoris with her tongue. Her hands squeeze her thighs, digging her nails in with every hip movement Kimi makes, bringing Eriss's mouth closer to her. 

A moan of pleasure is screamed, her body shudders for several long seconds and then relaxes.

Eriss is pulled up, being kissed and tasted. Kimi's fingers quickly hit her insides, making her moan. Between kisses and Kimi's internal touch, when she was almost approaching climax, she was told to sit down. 

Kimi stands behind her with her legs open and fits Eriss between her. She ran her hands over her breasts, down to the place that was so wet and waiting too much. She quickly begins to move quickly, she feels Eriss' nails digging into her legs as her body is filled with adrenaline and screams of pleasure. She continues with the same movement until Eriss starts to writhe trying to escape that intensity.

-Let's take a shower, it's too hot in here. – says Kimi, getting up and undressing.

A vision of a blonde angel with green eyes. I can't help but notice scars on her back, I imagine she also suffered during the time she had to disappear, but she was still the strong and captivating person he remembered.

When Eriss arrived in the bathroom, Kimi was already under the shower, her wet body made her body even more desirable. Eriss grabs her, pushing her against the wall, kissing her, and holding her hands above her head.

-The little angel has gained wings, show me!

Eriss takes her legs and fits her hips. She moves her hair away, leaving kisses on her neck, and her hands squeeze her breasts, making Kimi bite her lip and let out a moan. Opening a little space, one of the hands fits into the intimacy and Eriss's fingers explore, once again.

Between kisses and hands exploring wet female bodies, more orgasms are felt, in that atmosphere of an old passion.

Kid POV

I wasn't able to spend the day on the boat, the truth is I just wanted to avoid Eriss. 

It was extremely difficult to stop after that kiss, but it's better to take it easy since we're finally in a good place. I lost track of time and when I looked outside it was already a new dawn, I ended up getting too drunk on drinks and thoughts. I try to get up, but everything is spinning, I'm just going to lie down on the table for a bit, and in 5 minutes I'll be back at Victoria Punk.

-Captain, wake up – I wake up shaken by that time and react, immediately preparing to attack, but with the slow movements of the undertow, I am stopped and my arm is thrown behind my back. 

How much did you drink to not recognize your own crew?

That commotion made me wake up and only then did I realize it was Eriss. Why did she have to find me right away?

-Eriss? What time is it?

-Time to get scolded! Don't tell me you blacked out from drinking? Since when are you more irresponsible than what is normal?

-Ah? – as always she said things that didn't make any sense, but I ignored it, my head hurt too much – And you, what are you doing here? Did you come looking for me?

-I stopped here by coincidence and that's a good thing, otherwise, you would remain out of sight. Come on, let's go back to Victoria Punk.

She helps me get up and I try to wake up my body and shake off the hangover. I see her go to the counter and speak to a strikingly beautiful woman who hands her several bags. 

She comes back and says something but the headache becomes so strong that I don't understand and I don't dare ask her to repeat it, I just want to get myself into a hole.

We walk in silence side by side, which allows me to admire her beauty. She seems happy, I think I can breathe a little and rest assured that she isn't upset with me. 

Long loose hair, a tight black dress with lace details that reached mid-thigh, a garther on her right leg, black military boots with metallic details, a black leather jacket, and the chocker that I offered her. She was really beautiful and had a glow that won me over more and more.

We reach the ramp to go up and I say a thank you through my teeth. She was in front of me, she turned and smiled gently and came closer giving me a kiss on the cheek.

-Go rest, I'll prepare something to help with the hangover. – and I see her disappear in front of me.