Chapter 13 - Jealousy

Narrator POV

It's been three weeks since the confrontation with Shanks. Victoria Punk's crew was starting to get back into their routine. Kid was still recovering but due to his stubbornness, he insisted on carrying out his duties as captain, which left Eriss and Killer on the verge of nervousness. Eriss and Kid's relationship was quickly discovered because they were both terrible at hiding it, especially being heard by the entire ship. Eriss had returned to being the woman she was a few months ago, letting down the walls she carried. Kid couldn't stop smiling whenever he saw her, but this was fuel for Killer to start stinging him and ended up in meaningless disputes that had to be stopped by Eriss or Wire.

Kid enters the kitchen and his crew is crestfallen in the corners, including Eriss.

-If I had known that this was going to be the reaction, you all might as well let me die. - He sits next to her but continues to be ignored.

-Idiots, don't ignore me!

-We're bored - says Eriss, leaning on his back.

-We miss women - says Killer

-And robbing - says Heat, letting a small flame come out of his mouth

-I miss breaking everything - says Kid who joins that depressive environment.

-You should cheer us up, not join us Kid - says Killer

-What are the plans Captain? Eriss says he has practically recovered. - asks Wire coming out of the shadows.

-Damn Wire, stop hiding in the shadows. - Kid makes Eriss get off his back and sit against him.

-On the next island we find, we will return to the usual program, robbing, drinking, and having fun. And of course, gather information to defeat Kaido. - Everyone looks at him in amazement.

-Are you sure Kid? Just a few weeks ago you were more there than here. - Says Killer

-It's not because I was defeated once that I'm going to give up on being the Pirate King. There are 3 more yonkos on the list, don't lose hope, and trust me.

-Redhead, I think you should wait a little longer. We are talking about a yonkou! - Says Eriss trying to get away from him.

-Where is your sense of adventure? Stop worrying, I'm fine, and since when did the Victoria Punk crew give up so easily? I am Eutass "Captain" Kid, and I will continue to fight for my dreams!

-We missed you Kid! 

-So inspiring coming from such a cruel person - says Eriss, showing her tongue.

-I should send you both to bottom of the sea, now go do something and unblock the store for me!

-Won't you stay with me tigress?

-Didn't you tell me to go for a walk? I'm just following orders Captain - he gives him a light kiss and leaves.

...

-Tigress, do you need that many clothes? - Kid complains.

-I didn't volunteer for this. You're a witch Eriss! - Killer also complains and sits on the floor throwing a tantrum.

-Stop complaining. I gave choices, it was your decision.