𝟚.

"Hey- Is she recording us?"

Just as the boys began marching towards me, they were stopped by an angry scream. "HEY!" The older man had finally decided to step in. "Watch the car, man." He scoffs, ripping out an aggressive chunk from his pizza. "Who's this dude?" Someone questions. "Just leave the dork and the girl alone." The man rolls his eyes. "What?" They began laughing.

"You see this guy? Spending his night at the mini-mart like a bum." A ginger remarks, making them all laugh as if he had just stated the funniest thing ever. Yikes- asshole humor is way below my level to comprehend, and my humor is literally broken.

Even slices of bread falling are funnier than these bitches.

"Beats spending it inside of your mother." I roll my eyes, which then almost instantly widened when I realized that I had said it aloud. (If you got that reference, ily.) "Hey, who do you think you're talking to, bitch?" Their eyes then land into mine.

But before anyone could make another move, the ringleader, 'Ky' realized something. "Wait, I think I know this guy." He recognized the blondie. "He's the jerk-off that cleaned by dad's septic tank." He laughed, making the others giggle as well. "That explains why he smells like shit."

"Are you okay?" I whisper to the boy who had now come over to my side, watching my phone which continued recording the scene. "Yeah, they got me good, but thankfully I remembered to carry my inhaler." He coughed a little, shaking his inhaler before using it.

"I have asthma." He explains between two puffs. "Evidently." I deadpan.

"Trust me, you're pissing off the wrong guy on the wrong day, alright?" The man warns. "Oh really?" The raven haired dude cocked up his brow, smirking softly "Yeah, really." The man tried to get them away from his car, only to be shoved back by the jerk.

"Get outta here, loser." Everyone hooted and cheered for the boy.

They were all having the time of their lives, joking around, pretending to be cool, making other people's lives miserable, until their 'leader' was suddenly silenced by a powerful roundhouse, knocking him down. "Holy shit-" Miguel and I awed at the man, clearly impressed.

"Let's get him-" They all went after him to avenge their friend, but the man single-handedly took care of them all. He shoved the buzz-headed guy to the side, and twisted his arm to the back of his hand before pushing away the big one, and kicking away the ginger.

He then punched 'Buzz', and kicked 'Ky' in the stomach, making him fall back. Without a single second of rest, he quickly socked the ginger, who was charging at him from behind, in the gut, making him double down and gasp for air. He sweeped Buzz's legs, making him fall just when he was trying to get up, and kneed the ginger's face, knocking him out for good this time.

The big one, however, used this moment to charge at the man, and pinned him to the electricity power pole, which was right next to his car, and delivered a wear punch to his face. The man, even more angered by this, punched him in the face, kneed him in the gut, and then shoved him into his car, knocking him out as well.

That's 3 out of 4 in less than 5 minutes... Woah-

"Holy shit. How'd you..?" Miguel comments, only to be interrupted by a beastly growl let out by Ky, who grabbed the man and wrestled him to the ground, punching him in the ribs as he tried to get up, making him let out a painful yell. He then picked the man up with little-to-no effort and caught him in a chokehold.

"What's the matter? Having trouble breathing?" He mocked the man, and that's when I decided that I had to call the cops before things would escalate, but right before I could stop recording, the man got out of the chokehold by elbowing Ky in the gut, and flipping him and throwing him to the ground.

"Is that all you got, ladies?" He taunts the weary group, who tried to get Ky to leave. "Get off me-" The raven simply shoved his friend away, and charged again at the guy, soon joined by his obedient comrades. Wow, they must be extremely loyal. Or just straight up stupid.

Definitely the latter.

"Call the cops, you weirdos. Who do you think they'll come after by the time they're through with him?" A voice from behind scoffs at us two. It was a homeless lady hustling at the mart. "You have your phone on you?" I turn to Miguel, not wanting to stop filming now that it was so intense and juicy.

"Uh, no. But I'm pretty sure the cashier already did call them." He replied, looking back at the nonchalant man, who was eating some popcorn inside instead of helping? Oh well, guess I can't hold it against him. The blondie was being a dick earlier, so...

Launching another punch at the man, he dodged his effortlessly, making Ky fall over due to his own strength, and kicked the big dude in the face, making him fall, and then roll into the thorny bushes. "Deserved." I laugh softly to myself, very impressed, and very amused.

The ginger, however, managed to grab the man by his shoulders, and punched him in the face, and the buzz-headed guy held his hands from behind so that he couldn't retaliate. However, the blonde freed his hand by elbowing Buzz, and then headbutted the ginger hard enough for him to black out.

Ky, once again, tried to strike from the back, giving it all that he had got, but was instead trapped in a similar chokehold now. The one he couldn't escape. The sirens of the cars began getting louder, and before we knew it, the cops had arrived.

"What's the matter, having trouble breathing?" Mocked the man, only to be pepper-sprayed by one of the cops who rushed up to the two to break up the fight. "Hey- It's not his fault!" Miguel too joined the scene, trying to explain, but just like that, the man was taken away...

Everything went silent with the man's departure, and though I wasn't exactly involved directly, I couldn't help but feel a little guilty. So much for my first hour here... In awkward silence, we all stared at the boys who were too tired and injured to get up now.

The only thing that could be heard, other than their pitiful groans, were the crunching of the chips the woman was eating. And not just any chips... those were MY chips! "Finders keepers." She simply walks away before I could say anything. Well, I guess she did need it more than me...

"Hey, we better get going soon before they decide to come after us for a round three."