𝟝𝟚.

"FALL IN!"

After signing up, we all finally found a spot, and gathered around as Sensei would teach us his final lesson. "You've all learned to strike first." He starts, circling around us all. "To be aggressive... Not be losers." He sums it up.

"I've taught you to strike hard." He moves on to the second lesson. "Put every ounce of your power behind everything you do." He summarizes, an a surge of motivation shoots through my veins. "But I haven't yet taught you the third rule of Cobra Kai." He stops pacing around now.

"No mercy..." He states.

"The older you get, the more you're gonna learn that life isn't fair!" He starts. "You wake up one morning feeling great, and then life throws a spinning heel kick to your balls." He says, making a few people who have experienced that cringe a little, recalling the pain.

"Takes a big steaming shit in your mouth." He adds, making all of us gag with disgust.

"You get an F on a test... You get suspended." He states a few instances. "You fall in love with a girl, and some other dude comes and steals her away." He says, making Miguel, Eli and I all look down to the ground with anger, all of us knowing a thing or two about that.

"Your mom turns out to be a narcissist. Chooses to believe the word of a car salesman out of all people..." He grumbles, still pretty upset about that. As was I. "Your car gets set on fire!" He adds outta nowhere, making us all look at him with confusion and concern.

"Just when you think things are going good, everything just... falls apart." He finishes.

"That's how it goes." He sighs. "Life shows no mercy. So neither do we." He muses. "We do whatever it takes to keep our heads above the water." He starts. "We do whatever it takes to keep moving forward." He motivates.

"We do whatever it takes to win!" He finishes, raising our adrenaline levels. "Remember who you are..." He looks into our eyes one by one. "You're badass." He says, looking into Miguel's fiery brown eyes. "You don't give a shit." He tells Hawk. "You kick ass!" He encourages Aisha.

"You're Cobra Kai." He looks into mine with passion and power, desperately wanting me to stay. "COBRA KAI!!!" I scream, and everyone joins, cheering our name. "YEAH!" We all gave each other high fives and pats on our backs. 

"Alright guys, so let's get out there and KICK the SHIT out of everybody." Johnny cheers. "HELL YEAH!" We all scream, taking out our gis from our backpacks, only to be stopped by Sensei. "No." He simply says. "You're not wearing those." He scoffs.

Looking at him with confusion, he just smirks back, leading us to the locker room, and having us over new, BLACK COLORED GIS! That is badass! "Wait, Sensei... Where's mine?" I ask, confused. "I've got a special one for you." He nods, leading me away.

"I won my first All Valley wearing this." He says, handing me an oversized, but not too oversized, black gi. "My second one's with Miguel, but this one has better luck." He smiles. "I want you to have it." He says, getting rather emotional now.

"Sensei... I can't-" I try to decline out of courtesy. "I want you to have it, l/n. You've been the best I've trained so far. You've earned it." He sighs, making me all soppy now. Hugging him tight, I quickly pulled away realizing something he'd said. 

"So, I am your favorite after all, huh?" I smirk, wanting that in writing to shove it up Miguel's cocky ass. "Get the hell outta here-" Sensei scoffs, chuckling softly as I dart away once the announcement was made. I've got 5 minutes to get dressed- shit!

After finally getting changed, I stepped out of the locker room to join the rest of my friends. "Holy shit- You look... HOT." Hawk remarks, eyes wide open, and jaw nearly dropped to the floor. "Not so bad yourself, Moskowitz." I smirk, shamelessly checking his toned body out.

"Alright you two, stay focused." Johnny sighs, butting in, making us all chuckle. "Wait, Sensei, shouldn't we be out there?" Miguel then questions when the introductions were going on. "We will be. After we practice our entrance he smirks."

"COBRAS- SLITHER!"

A/N

So... A few more chapters, and the book shall finally come to an end.

I can't believe it took me like 10 days only- I fr expected it to go on for MONTHS!

Anyway, I'll probably finish the book by today, and publish the sequel tomorrow.

Byeeeeeeeee🤍🤍🤍