𝟙𝟠.

"No yoga till 5:00! No matter how bad you need it..."

Rolling my eyes at the familiar blonde, I decided to step up first so that he could tone down the arrogance. "We're here for karate, Mr. Sensei." I sigh. "I checked out Miguel's website, and it said that there was supposed to be a session today." I shrug.

"I appreciate you coming in... But there are no girls in Cobra Kai." He speaks. "What? Why not?" Aisha questions, somewhat offended. "Same reason why women aren't in the army." He scoffs. "Doesn't make sense" He adds. "Bro's still stuck in the 80s." I shake my head.

"Uh, Sensei, I need to show you something..." Miguel quickly excuses himself. "Y/n, care to join?" He then calls as the two bow to the mat. "Sure..." I mumble, a little lost as I follow them right before Mr. Lawrence yelled "NO SHOES INSIDE!"

Quickly kicking my shoes off, I follow the two into the office. "Don't give me this sexist bullshit again, alright, Diaz?" Mr. Lawrence snaps the moment we get inside. "I'm just saying that women aren't meant to fight." He scoffs. "They have tiny, hollow bones." 

I let out a snort the moment he said that. Bro thinks we're built like chickens- 

"Aren't you desperate for new students?" Miguel raises his brows. "Yeah, and didn't you think I was cool." I cross my arms, narrowing my eyes at him. "Well, yes! But this isn't knitting class." He rolls his eyes. "This is a dojo." He states.

"Look, the kids at school call her names, make fun of her..." Miguel starts. "That's what happens when you eat an entire box of Twinkies everyday." The blonde scoffs. "Her dad is Isaiah Robinson." Miguel shrugs, and the man just stares at him blankly.

"Hall of Fame lineman for the Chargers?" I add. 

"Yeah, so you're saying it's genetic?" He questions. "Her love for Twinkies comes from her dad?" He deadpans, making me burst out laughing. "No, I'm saying her family is loaded!" Miguel scoffs. "Alright, and she's a paying customer." He elaborates. "But you don't need the money, right?"

Thinking about it, the man then turns to me. "Are you rich?" He then asks me bluntly, making me chuckle softly. "Well, yeah, I guess..." I answer, unsure how else to react. "Sensei, she's the one who got that dumb jock to back-off." Miguel reminds.

"Holy shit- The one who broke his nose?" The blonde recognizes, as if told about this earlier. "Not exactly break, I guess. But yeah." I reply. "Alright, enough said." The man finally sighs after giving it a deep thought, and leads us out of the office, and to the main dojo.

"Okay, take off your shoes and hop on the mat." He then instructs Aisha, who just raised her brows at me, as if wonder what I must've said to make him change his mind, but I just shrug in response, as clueless as her. 

Both of us stood in front of the man, excited to begin.

"Okay after further review I've decided to allow female students." He states. "But if you want to be in Cobra Kai you can't act like a girl" He adds, making me scoff. "What do you mean? How do girls act?" Aisha raises her brow, genuinely confused.

"Oh don't give me that." The man scoffs. "You know all emotional, loud, complain-y, never letting you finish a sentence" He explains. "Basically every Wattpad mean girl ever." I shrug, making her snicker. 

"Well I know a few guys who act just--" Aisha starts, only to be cut off by a loud "QUIET!" 

"My student tells me you've been harassed at school" He then starts, looking over at Aisha as he began pacing back and forth in front of us. "Yeah. Mostly online." Aisha sighs. "Um I get mean texts, e-mails sent to me. Makes me not wanna go." She explains, making me ball up my fists.

"They used to do it in school too before y/n here decided to put them in their place... They haven't bothered me much since, but the texts have been getting worse." She frowns. "And who sends you these messages?" The man questions, still pacing.

"Well their mostly anonymous." She starts. "These kids create fake accounts, and they tell me things like I'm ugly, and that I should kill myself." She says, building up the anger that was raging inside me. Why didn't she tell me?

Sensei suddenly came to a stop in front of her. "Oh my God" He looks away, clearly disgusted. Oh, wow. Didn't expect him to get all sympathetic...  "What a bunch of pussies." He snaps, making me look at him weirdly. "Nevermind..." I mumble to myself.

"Back in my day, when we wanted to trade someone we did it in their face." He says, as he began pacing again. "There was honor, respect." He states, making me agree a little. "These geeks hiding behind their computers, what a bunch of spineless losers." He scoffs.

"Your not afraid of these losers are you?" He asks her, fire burning in his deep blue eyes.

"Uh, no..." She mumbles. "Are you going to take shit from these losers?" He raises a brow. "No." She answers more confidently. "Good! Because when I'm done with you, you're going to be sending a message back." The man muses. "Only it's not gonna be with your keyboard..."

"It's going to be with your fists."