𝟛𝟛.

"How the fuck are we supposed to help him get it inside if we're gonna be standing a mile away?!"

Watching my friend fail for the 57th time in a row, I narrow my eyes at Eli, who seemed way to casual this entire mission, which happens to be something HE came up with in the first place. "Watch and learn, princess." He winks, making me roll my eyes at that new nickname he kept for me.

Getting into position, Hawk placed the ball away from the track, facing a completely different direction now, and with a couple of calculations here and there, he finally took his aim. "You missed, dumbass." I scoff, failing to understand the point of it.

"Nah I didn't." He smiles, pointing back, but still not facing me, and suddenly a cheer was heard. Wait a minute... Did he seriously manage to get Miguel's ball in by hitting it with his own? Why does that sound so wrong tho- Act fool act fool act fool act fool.

"Pfft- that's nothing." I roll my eyes, getting into position now. "Watch and learn, loser." I speak cockily as I place the ball down, replicating the same things he did, only to miss my swing, making him roar with laughter. "That was just warm up!" I defend, trying again.

After missing a couple of dozens of times, I finally decided to do it MY way.

"Uh... y/n, are you sure you know what you're doing?" Eli asks, rather concerned when he sees me use the golf club like a baseball bat. "You kidding me? I breathe mini-golfing." I lie. "I can see that." He nods sarcastically, still a little worries. "Now watch this instead." I grin menacingly.

I bounce the ball and hit it with the club as if I was playing baseball, making it fly towards Eli, which he fortunately managed to dodge, looking at me with a horrified expression. "WHO THE HELL THREW THAT?!" We heard a Miguel yell and storming our way with an upset Samantha, who was clutching her head.

"On another note, how about we skip golfing?" Eli then suggests. "Yep." I agree, and we both scurry away from there, with the boy trying to chasing us. After a few minutes of running, we finally lost him when we entered the photo-booth.

"Oh? Looks like somebody already paid for it." Eli notices the countdown. And before I could register anything that was going on, he wrapped his arm across my shoulder, pulling me into him, smiling widely as I blush furiously at his touch.

Fuck- that's one picture gone bad...

During the second one, I was scolding him for being so impulsive and cocky all the time, and he just looked back at me with a smug, amused expression. Great. Another picture gone. I really need to work on my sense of timing.

For the third, I smile softly, giggling at the boy who was making jokes about my golfing, and for the last, we both were grinning widely, giving each other a side-hug as we snuggled up close. That was probably the best picture taken, but the others weren't so bad either. 

"Hey, who the hell is in there?!" A woman then questions, and we realize that once again, we were in a lotta trouble, and thus, had to leave. Running out, we nearly bumped into Miguel, who was holding up a Slushie by Sam's head, soothing it. 

"What a bunch of assholes." We overheard him curse us, and burst out laughing after disappearing into the crowd. "Well that certainly got them closer. Guess it's not all bad then, huh?" Eli chuckles. "They don't call me Cupid for no reason at all now, do they?" I shrug jokingly.

"Literally no one would ever call you that, you little cracked-up spawn of satan-" He scoffs, and I place my hand on my chest, faking a hurt expression, and we both began laughing again. We continued keeping an eye on the two, and even chased away a couple of middle-schooler goons who were planning to steal all the plushies.

"I don't think so, Chad." I stand with a hammer, glaring menacingly at a brat I recognized from the club. "Y-you wouldn't." The boy stutters, freezing dead in his tracks, his friends behind him. "Wanna wait to see what happens?" Hawk chimes in, looking scarier in the lighting. 

"Boo." He then faces the kid, and all of them start screaming hysterically, running away. "Perfect timing!" I then exclaim as I spot Miguel and Sam collecting the thousands of tokens that were flooding outta the machine now. "Woah- Guess he is good at aiming after all..." Eli mumbles.

"Quick- Disperse!"