𝟛𝟝.

"Dude, we are NEVER mini-golfing together again."

Chuckling to myself, the boy just rolls his eyes at me, completely out of breath after being chased for the second time today. "Oh, don't be such a baby. It's all a part of the experience." I roll my eyes. "An experience I didn't sign up for." He scoffs.

"Oh, c'mon... Don't be like that." I grin widely at the boy. "Let's just use this retro phone to call up my grandma and tell her I'm dead." I guffaw menacingly, putting in 20 cents for that. "Is she crying, is she crying?" I whisper after he ripped the bandage off.

"A little." He whispers back.

Disappointed by that answer, I snatch the phone from him. "You should be wailing, you stone cold bitch." I scoff, disconnecting the call. "Kay, now call my other grandma." I put in 20 more cents, and he reluctantly gives in.

After messing around, and prank-calling random people, we decided to call it quits, as it turns out that a lotta people weren't half as affected by my death as they should be. Reality sure sucks. Talk about a massive ego crush. 

Sulking in a corner, Eli finally decided to cheer me up and get some food instead.

I took him to the milkshake bar, and we chugged down many Pretzel milkshakes with extra caramel! "Oh, I can't have no more." He then groans. "Neither can I." I groan as well. "But guess what?" I smile, dragging him out. "What?" He asks.

"Now is the PERFECT time to go to the trampoline!!!" I cackle maniacally.

Eli and I went to the trampoline despite his repeated protests, and I started jumping like a crazy cow on meth, who wanted to jump over the moon. We both started acting crazy, pulling up a few karate moves and attacking each other playfull whilst bumping into each a few times.

He finally fell on top of me, and my eyes drifted off to his scarred lips. Even his scar was so hot when he wasn't busy trying to cover it up every second minute. His droopy blue pearls pierced into my fiery y/e/c ones, and I wished if only he could see himself the way I do...

To my surprise, he even leaned in a little, holding me down firmly by the waist, but right when something seemed like it about about it happen... We both got up at the same time, holding out mouths, and got the hell outta there!

No, not to make out... quite the contrary actually.

We rushed to the nearest trashcan and puked all the milkshake out. In separate cans, obviously, but awfully in sync. After our little throw up session, we both popped some mints in our mouths to help with the nausea, and I burst out laughing.

"Holy shit- You're crazy!" He laughs about whatever the fuck just happened. "I get that a lot." I chuckle, and take him to play some simple arcade games. We won a lotta points, and Hawk bought me a horrifying duolingo plushie as well!

Joking around some more, we finally decided to hit up one last spot before calling it a night. Darts. My all time favorite. "Look princess, I'd kinda go easy on you, but you're kinda messing with the might of the Hawk right now." Eli jokes, making me roll my eyes at his corniness.

Rather than talking back, I allowed my score to wipe of that stupid, smug smirk off his face. Picking up the darts one by one, I began throwing them at several red balloons, popping them all. Pennywise must be shaking right now, dead ass.

"I must admit... Not bad, l/n." Eli mutters, clearly trying hard to be cool right now. "But just not good enough." He smirks, shooting a dart without looking, just for the heck of it. But rather hearing the noise of a balloon popping, we heard yet another scream again.

"WHO THE FUCK DID THAT?!" The stall person cries, rubbing his ass, removing the dart stuck on it. "Shit!" Eli and I curse in unison, about to run, but being knocked back instead by bumping into a rather huge guy standing being us with his arms crossed.

"So you are the delinquents who have been wreaking havoc around these parts..." He grumbles. "I caught the filthy little gremlins, boss." He then spoke into his dumb walky-talky. "Ice 'em!" I hear a man speak through it, and gulp in fear.

Trying to run away one last night, the guard let out a maniacal laugh, and put his pager away, grabbing Eli and I by the collar, picking us both up in each arm as if we weighed absolutely nothing, walking towards the exit, immune to our struggles.

Where is Sensei when you need him?!

"Never show your face again, around these parts... Punks." He warns, throwing us out, making us fall on top of each other as the lights behind died down along with the music, and people slowly began coming out of the place.

Getting up quickly, I dusted myself off and helped up Eli, who still couldn't process anything that went down. "Did we just... actually get kicked out?" He asks, looking at the place, and then at me. Staring at each other in silence, we began laughing again at how abruptly the night ended.

"Holy shit- Is that the time already?!" I exclaim, checking my phone. It was 1 AM?! No wonder this place shut down for the day. We didn't even realize how fast time passed. Everything always seems frozen until you check the time, and that was certainly the case for me.

"Shit- We have to go before my mom realizes the car's missing!"