𝟙𝟞.

"ACK- Demon!"

I fake barf, chuckling to myself as the others tried holding in theirs. "Whom" Another goon chimes in, correcting the dumb jerk. "It's the object of preposition, remember English class?" Brucks reminds. "We were just leaving..." Miguel mumbles as we all get up and start packing our stuff.

Just as we were about to leave, Kyler grabbed Eli and held his face tightly, inching closer to his lips... What a creep- "Hey where you going?" He asks the boy, laughing menacingly. "Look at this freak, oh shit." He starts mocking the timid boy. "What kind of girl would even kiss this shit?" He insults.

"Well, aren't you an closeted one." I remark. "Excuse me?" He shoots me a confused glare, his grip on Eli tightening. "For someone who claims to be a homophobic dick, you sure can't stop thinking about Eli's lips." I shrug. "Rather sus if you ask me." I whisper aloud, pulling his leg.

 "What did you just say to me?!" Kyler's eyes narrow as he shoves Eli aside, walking closer to me.

"Oh, nothing... I just wanted you to know that it's okay to step out of the closet every once in a while. We're here for you." I fake a genuinely concerned expression. "Besides, it's not gay if it's with the homies, right?" I wink, landing on his final nerve.

"Shut the fuck up, you bitch!" Kyler suddenly grabs me by the collar, bringing me closer to his face. "Mmm- bad decision. The last guy who grabbed me without my consent lost his arm to exposure." I smile sweetly. "Leave her alone, Kyler" Miguel speaks up.

Kyler almost instantly pushed me out of the way and walks towards Miguel. "What'd you say?" He asks. Bruh, is this guy like genuinely slow or something? He's more repetitive and predictable than the NPCs in GTA.

"You haven't had enough 'Rhea? Huh?" He shoves Miguel. "Yeah, get the hell outta here man" Brucks says as he pushes Miguel and someone else shoves me into Eli, who fortunately caught me. Demetri was about to leave before Kyler grabbed his backpack.

"Hey, you don't want this." Kyler decides, waving his backpack over the trash.

"No come on not the trash!" Demetri Whines. "I just threw a -" He stops as Kyler dropped his backpack in the trash can. "A yogurt in there" Demetri finishes. "Eugh-" I couldn't help but let out a disgusted groan as he pulled his filthy bag out.

"Now it's double dip" Kyler mocks and then turns to me. "You're really pretty when you don't talk. Although you'd look better with your mouth wide open." He winks, making his friends burst out laughing. "Charming." I smile sarcastically.

"You're one filthy slut, aren't you." He gets the wrong idea and inches towards me. "I can be." I shrug, trying to keep my composure. "Well why don't you show it to me sometime tonight." He grins, coming closer. "Oh- Let me stop you right there..." I frown before he can come any closer.

"You've got a little something on your nose." I sigh. "What? Where?" He asks, instantly insecure. "Let me show you-" I smirk, making him bite his lips. And just as he brought his face a little closer, and punched him hard, square in the face, crushing his huge, potato-like nose.

"AHH- FUCK!" He grunts, falling back, clutching his face as he wiggled on the ground like a worm that had just been kicked out of the apple. His friends all tried to help him whilst staring at me, terror in their bright eyes. "You wanna join him?" I cock my head to the side, glaring at Brucks.

"What? N-no. I come in peace!" He stutters, running away as fast as he could, which was unironically, very slow. "That's what I thought." I flip my hair, and turn back to see the amazed looks on my friends' faces. "That was bloody brilliant!" Exclaims Eli.

"Holy shit- SHe knows more karate than you at this point!" Demetri nudges Miguel. "Yeah yeah, let's just get the hell outta here before he comprehends his humiliation." I roll my eyes, chuckling softly, and we all walk outta the library. 

Just as we exited the building, our attention was captured by the atrociously loud horns of a car, and a woman frantically yelling the word "Miggy!" Looking in the direction of all that noise, I almost instantly recognized the woman in the car. Carmen Diaz, Miguel's gorgeous mother.

"Miggy, huh?" I contain my laughter, finding a new nickname for my best guy friend.

"That's my ride..." Miguel lets out a groan, staring at his mom. "Don't ever call me that." He then quickly warns me before walking away. "Don't forget to convey my undying love for your mother on my behalf!" I call after him, and he just flips me off, not bothering to look back. "I hate you!" He cries.

"Love you too, Miggy!"