𝟜𝟚.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

Aisha notices Miguel staring off into space for the 37th time this evening. "Sensei's got beef with his future pops-in-law." I chuckle softly, rather amused by his precarious situation for some reason. Kinda makes me feel better about mine.

"I need details." Aisha sighs, as the rest of us continued watching the movie Miguel was supposed to be watching with Sam. It's a shame she isn't here right now. This movie is DOPE. "She's right... I can't stop thinking about what Sensei told us about Sam's dad." Miggy sighs.

"Dude, will you stop that?" I elbow Eli in the gut after spotting him toss some duds all over me. "What? You don't like being treated like crap?" He mocks what Sensei told us the other day. Something that has been quite an active topic in the GC lately.

"Not outside of the bedroom." I scoff, making him choke on his soda, blushing furiously. Hah- Same ol' Eli. I knew he's a secret softie. "So Sensei and Sam's dad have some beef... What's that have to do with you?" Aisha then scoffs, unable to see the problem here.

"Do I have to spell it out for you?" He rolls his eyes. "Sam's dad hates Cobra Kai, and I'm a part of Cobra Kai." He explains. "So, by the transitive property, Sam's dad is gonna hate me." He sighs, overthinking shit again. 

But before I could reply to that, Eli started tossing duds at the girls sitting in the row before ours. "Hey, will you just stop that already?!" I snap, wondering if he was doing it just to annoy me, or if he was genuinely convinced by Sensei's whole 'alpha male move' logic. 

"Jesus Christ, y'all are such nerds-" Hawk scoffs, throwing another dud at the girl who continued ignoring him. "Bitch shut the fuck up- You were literally crying your eyes out after having your dumb ass bitten by a cute, cuddly puppy!" I remind, making the others laugh. 

"That beast was anything but cuddly!" Hawk exclaims, making us all laugh some more, and then shut up after receiving glares from everyone around. "Sorry..." We apologize. "Im telling you, it's not just on my mind..." Miguel sighs a minute later, resuming the discussion. 

"Sam was acting weird the other day when her dad walked by as well." He says. 

Oh, so that's why you lost your appetite last week after your call." I recall. "Yeah..." He frowns. "What happened?" I then ask. "Well, we were talking normally about her family and stuff. Apparently her grandma and mother fight a lot, so things are a little intense.." He starts.

"She also kept getting to me consider joining other dojos in the valley too, which is kinda strange to think of it now..." He adds. "Oh, and when her dad finally called her because her mom and grandma were at it again... she decided to hide me." He says. 

"Hide you? How so?" Aisha asks. "She quickly switched tabs or something, I don't know." Miguel mumbles. "And when her dad asked her who she was talking to, she said that I was nobody, and just her lab-partner..." He sighs. "Okay no, that is a red flag." Aisha concludes. 

"I guess... Wait, are you sure she isn't like, shy or something?" I then suggest. "Maybe after the whole thing with Kyler, her parents want her to focus on herself more and uh, some books before boys kinda thing?" I shrug. "Nah, I hardly think so." Aisha dismisses the thought. 

"Hmm... Well, I still think he should talk things out before jumping to conclusions." I muse. 

"Mhm, I guess you're right..." Aisha says after thinking about it for a minute. I know she was still upset about the whole thing she had with Sam at the beginning of the year, but she needs to realize that Miguel is her friend too.

And if Sam really makes him THAT happy, then maybe she shouldn't let her judgment cloud his. 

"Listen I've known Mr.LaRusso since 3rd grade." She then starts. "He's a really nice guy. You just have to talk to him." Aisha shrugs. "Exactly." I add." I haven't even been invited over yet." Miguel shakes his head. "She's probably too scared to introduce me." He sighs, letting his negativity get to him. 

"Dude, just go over there." Hawk butts in again. "It's the alpha move." He mocks, making me roll my eyes. Bitch better be joking right now- Eli threw another cornel, missing the girl and hit a man a few rows in front. "Who the hell did that?" The man scoffs, standing up facing the back.

 "Holy shit- No way it's him again." I snort, recognizing the man from Golf N' Stuff. He's the one who kicked us out after calling us names like gremlins and whatnot. "Shit-" Eli noticed this too, and looked away facing the screen, making me laugh some more. 

"Oh yes- Here come the three spider-men!"