𝟚𝟙.

"You want another beat down 'Rhea?"

Ganging up on the boy again, Kyler pushed him back, resulting in Aisha and I standing up, and behind our friend in a protective manner. Us Cobras gotta stick together now. Yikes, I sound just like Johnny. "I'm ready for your lame-ass karate this time." Kyler scoffs, shoving Miguel into me.

"Get him, bud." I say, pushing my friend in, knowing that he was finally ready.

"It's not lame-ass karate." Miguel rolls his eyes, facing Kyler boldly. "It's Cobra Kai." He corrects, blocking the punch Kyler threw at him, grabbing his hand and punching him in the face, making him buckle backwards, nose bleeding, and the crowd went wild.

Kyler, however, wasn't going to back down so easily, and tackled Miguel instead, slamming him on the table once, and then throwing him into another, making all the food fall down. He then grabbed Miguel by his neck, trapping him into a deadly chokehold.

"What does a Cobra do?!" I remind Miguel, who was struggling to breathe.

"Slither!" He replies, elboying the asshole in the gut, and grabbing his hand, twisting it behind his back, and then punching him in the face. Everyone began cheering as Kyler groaned in pain, and that's when Miguel kicked his back, making him fall into a table.

"No mercy!" Aisha cries, encouraging our friend, who had now regained his composure. "Behind you!" I alert him as I see the big guy come at him. Miguel, however, was quick to react, and sweeped Brucks off his feet, making him fall. 

Another guy got to him by then though. The soulless ginger one. 

Miguel just crushed his nest, and kicked the dude with the Buzzcut, making him fall backwards, and then delivered a powerful roundhouse to the defeated ginger's face. Everyone began recording by now, and I couldn't help but smile at the cameras, even though they weren't focusing on me. 

As Brucks charged at Miguel again, the latino just hopped over a table, grabbing a tray, waiting for the boy to approach him. And once he did, Miguel kicked the chair at him, making him fall pretty bad. He then knocked the Buzz guy out with his tray.

He blocked an uppercut launched by Brucks, and smacked the ginger a few times using that very tray until he was finally out cold. Welp- that was humiliating... He then kneed the big one a few times in the gut, making him double over, and knocked him out with a final blow.

That tray sure is stronger than Thor's bloody hammer at this point! All hail-

Brucks, who was trying his best to get up, was finally pinned down by Miguel using him as a stool to jump up on the table, waiting for Kyler to strike, which he was about to any minute now. And once he did, Miguel gave him a solid back-kick, stunning him for a minute, before BOOM-

The tray strikes again.

And just like that, the fight was finally over.

After a moment of silence due to the shock factor, the entire room erupted with cheers and hoots and applause as everyone recorded and awed at the latino with true respect in their eyes.  "This is so going on my YouTube Channel!" I tell Aisha proudly.

"You're lucky my friends recorded the whole thing. I can get one of them to send it to you if you want." Aisha chuckles, making me grin. "THAT'S MY BOY RIGHT THERE!" I tell the people, getting all soppy like a proud mama bird. "I raised him well." I nod to myself, wiping my fake tears.

Despite all the attention and praises he was receiving, Miguel's gaze was only fixed on one thing, or rather, one person. Samantha Larusso. The two of them looked at each other with pure adoration in their eyes, zoning out, drowning within each other...

"HEY!" A familiar squeaky voice ruins the entire moment, and of course it wasn't a shock when counselor Blatt appeared outta nowhere. "Hey, get down from there, right now!" She scolds, helping the boy down, dragging him along as the crowd began booing at her as usual.

Oh, so now they notice acts of aggression taking place within their campus. How convenient. These outrageous double standards make me sick. Isn't it funny how bullying isn't ever noticed by anyone until someone finally decides to stand up for themselves? 

Pathetic.