𝟛𝟚.

"Well this is certainly an upgrade from the observatory..."

Looking around the place a little from outside with Eli, I was lowkey impressed with Johnny's taste. "Are you kidding? This place is an absolute vibe." Hawk chuckles, glad to be here. "My parents used to drop me here all the time with Eli as his mom worked here for a while." He says.

"Aww, that's kinda cute." I smile.

"It's a shame y'all still haven't made up though." I then roll my eyes. "I mean, seriously, it has been a month already." I add, but only silence followed. Guess that's still a touchy subject for him... "Do you see them anywhere?" I change the topic, looking around for our friend.

"Maybe we're early..." He looks around as well. "Didn't you pick me up like 10 minutes after miguel left?" I raise my brow. "I may or may not have skipped a few redlights..." He then mumbles coyly. "Dude- what the fuck? I thought you said you got your license!" I scoff.

"No, I said I applied for it and got a fake one instead. Which means I failed my previous tests." He shrugs casually, making me palm my face and let out a frustrated groan. This boy will be the death of me. "Okay okay- I think I see them." Eli quickly spots a white car pulling over.

"Quick- Hide!" Running over to the stairs, we just ducked down behind them, spying on our friend, whose date, we were ensuring, would go smoothly. A dumb reason really, but Eli suggested it back in the dojo, and ever since we started talking more... I just can't seem to want to stop spending time with him.

After getting their golf clubs, the two entered the place, chattering away happily. "C'mon, this is gonna be so much fun!" Samantha drags Miguel to the golf course, so that's where Eli and I went first. "Dude, are you sure they won't notice you with... That thing on your head?" I raise my brow at the boy.

"Just leave my hair alone, won't you." Eli rolls his eyes until he saw himself in the reflection of a window. "Okay, maybe you do have a point..." He mumbles, finally realizing how noticeable he was. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick-" he excuses himself, running away before Miguel could spot him.

Chuckling softly, I put on my hood, and wore a mask too so that no one would notice me. I then got into a fight with a kid with some Dora binoculars. "Yo kid, I need this." I snatch it from her. But that little shit had the AUDACITY to fight back? 

Obviously she tried to snatch it back, and not gonna lie, she put up a good fight.

"Please, you don't know how much it means to me!" I argue, trying to get her to let it go. "I don't care, loser. Just go buy your own!" She retorts, further annoying me. "Oh my god- Is that... SKIBIDI-TOILET?!" I point behind, making her look.

"Hah- loser." I flip my hair victoriously after snatching the binoculars, rubbing her defeat on her pug-like face. But to my surprise, she had one last trick up her sleeve. Crying. Loud and violently. She began crying for her mom, and then her dad. 

I tried to shush her, trying to negotiate a little, but just then, a strong pair of arms picked me up and dragged me away. "Let me go, asshole." I struggle against the grip, believing that it must've been the security or something.

"I leave you alone for 2 minutes, and you're already causing a huge scene." An unrecognizably good-looking Eli rolls his eyes. "If you liked Dora so much, you could've just told me. I can always win it for you." He teases. "What the hell is wrong with your face anyway?" He scoffs, removing my mask.

"What are you, a burglar?" He raises a brow. "Plastic surgeon, actually." I mock. "I fix lips." I quote. "Haha, real funny, l/n. Now quit being a wiseacre, and find Miguel and Sam." He rolls his eyes. "Your hair..." I mumble, shocked to see him without his mohawk after so long.

"Your mohawk... it-it's gone!" I exclaim. "Shh-" He shushes me, looking around for Miguel and Sam. "Well yeah, I had to un-style them with water." He then shrugs. "Don't tell me you thought they were actually defying gravity-" He bursts out laughing.

"Well, I mean, I never really thought about it... but kinda." I reply, making him laugh some more. "God, you're adorable." He rolls his eyes playfully, making a shit done of butterflies breakdance in my stomach. Does he do this on purpose?  Or does he genuinely has no idea about the effect he has over me?

"Oh look, there they are!" Eli suddenly spots the two.

"Damn, for someone with such a great aim in punching, he sure sucks when it comes to golfing." I remark, sighing to myself. "Yeah, we need to find a way to make look not-like-a-fool." Eli agrees. "What do you suggest?" I raise my brow, and he just holds up the two golf-clubs he must've bought when he went to the restroom.

"Get ready for some golfing, princess."