𝟙𝟜.

"Aisha--"

I tried to go after the upset girl, who could no longer contain her tears, but she just pushed through the crowd that was chanting 'Cheeto-Pig' over and over again. Finally losing her, I just stared at my phone, feeling horrible for my friend.

How can anyone be so heartless? And why does HER body affect other people so damn much? Just how lifeless and insecure can humans get? It's one thing to hate on someone for no reason, but publicly humiliating for something that shouldn't even bother you is a whole other level.

The louder the laughter grew, the more it fueled my rage.

And before I knew it, I was marching up to the blonde bimbo. "Hey Yasmine!" I yell, pushing past the dancing crowd. "What the actual fuck is wrong with you?" I snarl. "I'm sorry?" She looks at me, confused, playing dumber than what she was.

"Jeez- Just how insecure are you?" I let out a scoff. "Did the cheeto-pig pay to have you defend her?" She yawns fakely, checking her nails. "You know, not everyone has to buy popularity and friendships, Yasmine. Some of us have real personalities to do so, unlike your low-budget Regina George wannabe goofy ass." I retort.

"Damn, we've got another obsessive fan here, folks." She rolls her eyes, trying to play it off, but her eyes clearly reptilian now due to the burning anger she must've been feeling. "You know... I usually have a rule when it comes to obliterating fellow bitches." I start.

"But you seem particularly insufferable." I smirk.

"Aw, what are you going to do, sweetie? Dream that you were me?" She pouts fakely. "Literally everything you ever say makes you look so dumb, that I almost feel sorry for your pathetic existence. You have no idea what you talk about, nothing about you is original, especially that bleached raccoon fur you call your hair-" I rant.

"Your presence absolutely disgusts me. Who the fuck bodyshames people in this day and age? It is the 20s, for christ's sake! You need to go low on the movies, and high on reality." I scoff. "You literally have no idea what you're talking about!" Yasmine narrows her eyes at me as everyone starts hooting and recording. 

"Imagine hating on someone for THEIR body." Whispers began. "How shallow can some people be?" Another voice spoke. "I kinda like pigs. They're cute." Said another, and eventually everyone began criticizing the dumb video. "Bro put the order in disorder-" Someone jokes, taunting Yasmine.

"Now, as much as I'd love to stand here and decimate you on every level, I've actually got somewhere else to be that is hopefully somewhere far away from you." I smile sweetly. "Oh, and Yasmine?" I turn back before I leave. "Consider this a warning. I won't be so nice next time."

Ignoring the cheers and laughter than erupted the moment I finished, I quickly made my way to the lockers, and then the restroom to find Aisha, except I believe she had already left. Letting out a sigh, and I just stared blankly into the mirror, wondering if I was too harsh.

"Oh, whatever. She had it coming." I talk to myself, rolling my eyes. Now that my mood had officially been killed, I decided to text my dad to see if he could pick me up, but obviously there was no answer. He's probably working late. Same with my mom.

Great, I guess I'll just walk home and hope for the best...

Before leaving, I decided to check up on Aisha once, but her phone seemed to be unreachable. I felt so bad right now. I just hope she's okay... I left her a few texts, hoping she'd check them once she feels better, and finally left after checking myself out once more.

To say that I looked stunning without having to dress like a complete hooker was sorta an understatement, because it's been quite long since I felt this confident... It's a shame the night had to come to an end on such brutal terms though.

Whatever, there's always a next time, I guess...

Walking outta the washroom, I heard some voices echo in the hallway. "Woo- That was brutal, baby!" Hooted Brucks, the big guy from Kyler's gang. "You sure broke 'Rhea off, Ky!" Andrew, another friend of his, guffaws. Wait a minute... 'Rhea? That's Miguel!

"That'll teach him." The cheers continued.

"Ky two, 'Rhea zero." Without wasting another second, I rushed to the boys locker room, sensing that something was really wrong. "He had it coming." Barging into the room, I saw a very bloody, wheezing skeleton is the arms of the familiar blonde.

"Holy shit- MIGUEL!"