𝟚𝟘.

"I can't believe I'm saying this... But I'm actually looking forward to today's lesson!"

About a week had passed since we joined Cobra Kai, and so far, all we've learnt is how to punch, kick, break boards, and get aggressive in every aspect of our lives. The way of the fist isn't just about Karate... It's a way of life. 

Take the first lesson, for example... Strike first. 

Striking first is the initial step towards victory. It's like hitting on a hot dude you meet at a party. The sooner you get to him, the more chances you have of winning him over. And striking hard... It's about giving your all. Every single thing you do, no matter how insignificant; you give it your best.

As for no mercy... Well, that's a lesson we're still learning. But from what I've learned, it's best to just nip all evil in the bud. It's cutting off weeds before they grow strong enough to affect the plants around it. But that's just something I feel. I haven't quite focused on that saying as much.

Currently, Aisha and I were sitting at the table, eating our lunch whilst waiting for the others. Miguel was still trying to convince Demetri into giving Karate a chance, but the dude was too much of a pussy for that. Eli, on the other hand, did seem a little interested.

"I don't know, man... Sensei did say that he couldn't teach us everything until and unless more students join." I sigh, waiting for the guys to see if Miggy had any luck. But before any of them could appear, a very awkward Samantha popped outta nowhere instead.

She was walking towards our table, about to take a seat. "Oh, don't even think about it." Aisha scoffs, placing her back on the chair, something I also noticed Yasmine doing when Sam entered the room. "C'mon, I need a place to sit." The blue-eyed girl pleads, looking over at me now.

"Don't look at me. I don't know you enough to call the shots-" I say bluntly. "Besides, we've got company coming." I add, feeling a little guilty. "But you could always go sit next to Kyler." Aisha quickly suggests, making me roll my eyes to myself. Everyone had heard about what went down between the two of them.

Or should I say... who went down?

I believe it's just a dumb rumor spread by a dumb guy who couldn't handle a dumb rejection very well. And I'm sure many others feel the same, but since Sam was friends with the popular kids, no one really liked, people are going to use this against her for the sake of salvaging their egos.

"I hope he doesn't mind that you suck, though." Aisha deadpans, making me snort a little. Okay yeah, I know I said I felt bad for her... But I feel bad about a lotta shit, and laugh about it later anyway. You know you're fucked up once you resort to dark humor as a coping mechanism-

Aisha's snide comment seemed to have triggered something in Larusso. Some kind of a fire she had kept deep inside all along. Or maybe not, I don't know. I've been reading a lot of Wattpad lately, so I guess that should explain my theatrics.

Striding up to the jerk, Sam tapped his shoulder, crossing her arms as he turned behind to face her. "You think it's funny to spread lies about me?" She confronts, making his friends snicker softly as they exchanged inaudible whispers amongst themselves.

"What are you talking about?" Kyler asks, playing dumb. "We saw a movie, and that's it." He shrugs. "Well, maybe I saw a little more than you." He adds, smirking smugly, and the entire lunchroom burst out laughing. "Yeah, we heard you got pretty... Choked up-" Brucks adds.

That wasn't... actually that bad. Bro's got a few good puns.

What? No y/n, shut up. You're supposed to hate his ugly ass. All of them. But then again, you can't hate people and still find them funny, right? Nevermind, this is straight up disrespectful, and I promise to never laugh at it again in the future.

Welp, that certainly pinched a nerve, because the next thing Samantha did was to knock down Kyler's food tray. Nooo- Not my favorite tots! Dang it. "Hey guys." Kyler then speaks up. "You know that billboard with the big-ass dick on it?" He reminds everyone of that little incident.

Oh yeah, that was hilarious. I still wonder who the genius who came up with it is.

"I guess Sam takes after her dad." Kyler finishes, making everyone hoot and cheer and guffaw and whatnot. But before he could go on, or before the brunette could retaliate, Miguel, our favorite MC wannabe butted in outta nowhere. "Hey Kyler!" He called. 

"Why don't you shut the hell up and stop being such an asshole."