𝟚𝟛.

"That means line up-"

Muttering to themselves, not very happy with Johnny's entire 'everyone here is a fucking pussy' rant, the crowd eventually gave in, lining up in a single line. "No- Not... not line up in a line." Sensei scoffs. "Lines!" He corrects. "Get in lines." He sighs. "You mean like, rows?" Metri guesses.

Letting out a groan, Johnny criticizes everyone some more until he had finally got it out of his system. "Fighting positions!" He then instructs after teaching everyone what it was. "Jab punch!" He adds, and a few people do so. "Nope- wait till I say go." He says.

"Hiyah!" He cries and everyone punched. "Hiyah!" He repeats and we keep punching for another minute. "Plant your feet in there." He corrects the 'virgin's' stance, and yells out again. "Are you sure you're right handed?" He taunts another, and we continue punching.

"C'mon tits, you can do better than that." He then scoffs. "You've got weight. Use it." He rolls his eyes. "Ready?" He then asks, and then cries again. We keep punching for another minute, and just when things seemed like they were going smoothly, Eli caught Johnny's eye.

"Hey lip-" He calls, and the boy nervously glances at Sensei. "Shit-" I curse under my breath, knowing this was neither going to be funny, nor gonna end well. "Yeah, you. The one with the freaky lip. Who do you think I'm talking to?" Johnny cocks up a brow. 

"Excuse me, Mr. Lawrence..." Demetri then speaks up, hopefully to defend his friend. "Sensei* Lawrence." Aisha instantly corrects. "Oookay?" Metri just shrugs it off. "You really shouldn't make fun of someone's physical appearance." He lectures. "Oh, is that so?" Johnny retorts.

"So I'm not supposed to mention his lip at all?" He scoffs, raising his brows. "Well, yeah." Demetri shrugs, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, and I wanted to agree with him too, but at this point, there wasn't much I could do.

Even if some people decided to be nice, it doesn't exactly mean that everyone was gonna do the same. Especially if people like Kyler exist. And worse, obviously. People who keep preying on you until they find the perfect time to strike, attacking your vulnerabilities. 

"Yeah well maybe that's what they teach you in school, but in the real world, you can't expect people to do what they're supposed to do." Johnny states. Now that's something I can 100% agree with.  "Alright, you hear that, lip?" He turns to Eli. 

"If you can't handle someone making fun of you, how you gonna handle an elbow to the teeth?" Johnny questions, making me nod again in agreement. As harsh as this man might me, one thing about him is that he never sugarcoats shit.

And yes, it is VERY annoying at times. But when you actually think about it, it all just... makes sense, y'know?

"By calling the police?" Demetri replies, making me roll my eyes. "And what are they gonna do, Metri? Give you a donut?" I scoff, making Johnny silently agree with me. "Don't tell me you let this guy get into your head already-" The boy rolls his eyes. "Dude- Knock it off." Miguel butts in.

"What? He does realize the Nazis lost the war right?" Demetri turns to Miguel, and then the whole dojo. "Why should I be scared of him?" He questions. "Because he's got a snake on his wall?" He scoffs. "It's not like he's a teacher who can give us a bad grade." He shrugs.

"We're paying him." He reminds. "He works for US... It's not like he can actually hurt us." Demetri finishes. "It was at this moment he knew he fucked up-" I roll my eyes, making Aisha snicker a little. It's a little concerning how much violence began exciting her.

I don't think she has been keeping up with her therapy sessions ever since Sensei told her to no longer listen to her therapist, but to him instead. Oh well, whatever makes her happy, I guess. "Oh shit-" Miguel let out a soft groan when he saw the look on Sensei's face.

Walking up to the boy with fire in his icy blue eyes, everyone began inching back, deserting the annoying boy. "You done?" Johnny simply questions. "What?" Demetri looks around, confused. "Hit me." Mr. Lawrence commands. Demetri just looks down nervously, inching back.

"Go ahead. Hit me." Johnny taunts. "Strike me right here." He points to his nose. "That's a strange fetish..." I mumble to myself, making Miguel and Aisha glare at me weirdly. "What? I'm not kink-shaming him or anything... it's just--" I try to explain, only to be cut short.

"Y/n, shut up." They both sigh in unison, making me cross my arms and stare at the two, who just rolled their eyes at me. "Why do we even put up with her anymore?" Miguel asks jokingly. "Because we have no other option, obviously." Aisha scoffs. "Hey!" I cry, frowning at the two who just laugh in return.

Demetri threw a weak punch at the man, which Johnny defended easily by simply pushing his hand away. "Harder." Demetri threw another punch and Sensei pushed it away, yet again. "Is that all you got princess?" He raises his brow, making Demetri a little mad.

Metri threw another, much harder punch, but Johnny grabbed his wrist this time, and effortlessly flipped him over knocking him down. He then let out a cry, and was about to end Demetri by delivering a solid punch to the gut, but held back as the boy whimpered.

"Let that be a lesson to all of you."