𝟝𝟘.

"Where the hell is she?! The tournament's gonna start soon..."

After running outta the house like that, I had under 12 minutes to get to the arena, when it's supposed to take like, 15 minutes at least to get there by car! But nevertheless, I made it in 10, because just the thought of the consequences I'd face back at home was enough to scare the crap outta me, making me run faster, as if my mom was chasing me.

"I-I'm here!" I pant, falling face first on the ground, physically exhausted, and mentally trained. "Holy fuck-" Eli and Bert quickly help me up, and Aisha gives me some water. "What happened to you?" Virgin asks as I finally caught my breath, wiping all that sweat.

"Got into an argument with my mom last minute." I breathe heavily, drinking some water, coughing a little. "See? I told you we should've taken her to my place!" Eli scoffs, not surprised. "Dude, you're like next-door neighbors." Aisha rolls her eyes.

"If her mom would've caught her coming out, she would've been in even more trouble." She adds. "Besides, it's not like the cops would've listened anyway." Virgin rolls his eyes. "What even happened last night?" I ask, finally relaxed. "Oh, you don't remember?" Aisha asks.

"Holy shit- This is gonna be awkward." Eli chuckles, already making me regret asking. "So, after your little fight with Miguel and the other chode, you decided to get into a round 2 with this random dude who looked like one of your ex friends?" He starts.

"But before you could do anything stupid, I had to drag your drunk ass away." He rolls his eyes. 

"You put up a good fight though, not gonna lie." He winks, making my stomach churn. "Anyway, after having yet another breakdown, I managed to get you to Moon's car." He sighs, making my heart ache a little. I completely forgot about her.

"We spoke a little inside until the cops showed up dragged us out." He finishes. "Spoke about what?" I ask, after taking a minute to process that. "Nothing." He replies a bit too quickly, something that didn't go by unnoticed by Aisha, who was just looking down now.

"Nothing important, that is..." He mumbles, brushing it off. Though I wanted to know what he was on about right now, I decided against it when I finally noticed Miguel punching the air harder than usual. "Calm down, bro." I sigh. "Save some for the tournament." I scoff. 

"Ugh, believe me, we've tried. It's no use." Virgin sighs.

"Yeah, ever since his little break-up with Sam, blud has been very aggro." Aisha rolls her eyes. "Sensei's still not here?" I then ask, changing the topic when I notice the discomfort on Miguel's face the moment Sam's name came up.

Not gonna lie, I can't blame him for just flipping off like that yesterday, especially since I didn't trust that blondie around Sam one bit. In the sense, he did seem like a genuine guy who cared for her a lot. But Miguel was right when he said that something about his look was very sus.

I wouldn't be shocked if he already has a crush on the girl. And though I'm not questioning his character, or the intentions he may have for her... I do know that with him around, Miguel will always be agitated and suspicious. And I think it's only fair for him to feel threatened like that.

What I don't support, however, was how he knocked Sam out. Sure, it was an accident. A very shitty one, but oh well. I still hope he apologized to her though. And I wouldn't blame the girl for taking her time to warm up to him either.

I just hope things do get better between the two eventually, as she genuinely makes Miguel very happy. And anyone who makes my friends happy, make me happy. Which is why I have a love-hate relationship with Larusso, despite even knowing her.

She really hurt Aisha, and Miguel too... But Miguel was way out of line last night, so I can't comment much about that. "Tournament starts in 15 minutes, is he even planning to show up?!" I ask, growing impatient with every second that passed.

Well, more than impatient, just anxious of waiting around. Especially since I was now finally getting to see whom my competition was going to be against, and BOY were they good- "He'll be here, don't worry..." Aisha sighs.

"Oh, I don't know about that..."