𝟚𝟚.

"Holy shit- Look at all these people!"

Gushing at the crowd, Sensei Lawrence couldn't believe how quick his fate seemed to have changed over night. Maybe now he'll finally be able to pay off the rent which was so drastically increased last week by that dumb Zarkharian dude.

Which is honestly a little sus considering that only a couple of weeks ago, he was having what seemed like a super professional business dinner with Larusso. Now I don't know if I'm overthinking shit again, but this definitely speaks volumes of his past.

Perhaps I was right when I said that him and Cobra Kai had a history. A dark one at that. But whether Sensei Lawrence had something to do with it, or not, is still something I am yet to discover. I hope they don't though, because if my parents find out, I'll be in deep shit.

"It's all Miguel. You should've seen him out there today. He did basically everything you taught us to do so far!" I smile proudly at my friend. "Here's the video." Aisha then shows him as people started entering the place. "Y/n's basically the Valley Queen of YouTube by now." She chuckles.

"Bad fucking ass." Johnny approves, still a little confused about how a 'tiny black box' could trap moments in it as reference material for the future. Yeah no, I don't think he's aware of modern tech just yet. And something tells me he doesn't care enough to do so either.

As the crowd grew larger and louder, so did Johnny's anxiety. I could practically smell it. Leaving him alone to process all this, I decided to greet my friends, who had finally decided to show up. "You came!" I grin at Eli, who just offers me a coy smile in return, as talkative as usual.

"Why'd I let you talk me into this-" Demetri, on the other hand, began whining as usual. "This goes against everything I stand for." He scoffs. "Yeah? Like what? Being a little bitch?" I roll my eyes, a bit snappy but also joking. Partially. I think?

"Well, you certainly are in a good mood." Metri acknowledges. "Okay, fine. Maybe I don't have the best reaction to this possibility, you none of you can really blame me at this point." He then defends. "It's like extra gym class for no reason." He justifies.

"One which will finally help you stop getting your ass kicked all the time." I shrug. "Yeah. Let's just give it a chance..." Eli agrees with me. "You saw the fight. Miguel kicked ass." He scoffs. Before this conversation could go on, Sensei had finally recollected himself and decided to start.

"Okay, today we begin..." He steps in, only to realize how no one was paying any attention to him. Well, no one except his current batch of students. "QUIET!" He yells, attracting everyone's attention at once. "Face front." He orders and we all do so.

"I'll catch up with you guys later." I tell my friends, and walk up to Miguel and Aisha, leading the class. Sensei used this moment of silence to look around and check out the fresh meat. "Nice shirt." He tells Demetri, who was quite happy to hear that. "Thanks!" He grins proudly.

"I'm joking. It sucks." Johnny rolls his eyes, making me chuckle a little, knowing that I told him the same thing earlier at school today. "Word of advice: if you've got shit for teeth, don't smile." He snaps at another guy who was smiling brightly at him.

A few people gasped at that, whilst many others laughed. I tried to contain my mirth, but Sensei, to me, was literally a walking meme. "My god- It makes me feel like a virgin just looking at you..." He groans, looking at a kid. "He's 8, Sensei." I let out a sigh, shaking my head.

"Excuse you- I'm 15." The boy corrects, making a few people laugh at that weird ass face Johnny was making. "QUIET!" Johnny shuts him up, pacing still, gradually returning to his original position, which was right in front of the class. 

"When I look around this dojo, I don't see Cobra Kai material." He scoffs. "I see losers. I see nerds..." He began stating. "I see a fat kid with a funny hat and his tits popping out." He adds, making me hate myself more now that I found myself laughing again.

Look, I don't support any of that bullshit he's saying right now, but that doesn't make it less funny. Besides, in my short time as a student here, I've realized that it's kinda impossible to hate the man. The things he says, yes. But him as a person for saying that? Not really.

"But in my short time as a Sensei... I've also seen some miracles." He then looks over at us. Aisha, Miguel and I. We just smile back. "So, maybe there's some hope for y'all yet." He shrugs at the crowd. "But first I need to see where you're at." He says. 

"So, everybody... FALL IN!"