𝟛𝟜.

"At last, things are finally going smoothly..."

Eating some cotton candy dumped with some popcorn thanks to Eli, we both could finally relax a little, admiring our friend from afar, using the Dora binoculars Eli did end up winning for me eventually. "Sensei says he's the best student?!" I exclaim, reading the motion of his lips. 

"Bullshit- Everyone knows it's me." I roll my eyes. 

"Didn't you run around the dojo for 5 minutes straight last week after pissing Aisha off because you didn't want her to break your nose?" Eli reminds, raising his brow. "Uh, no. I was increasing my stamina while exercising my firm belief in nonviolence." I state an alternate version of the reality.

"Well aren't you such a philanthropist." Eli muses, and we both start laughing. "What does he think he's doing?" I then turn back to Diaz, who was now standing in the middle of the golf-course with his hands on Sam's hips?

"Having clothed sex? I don't know- Haven't been on many dates." Eli shrugs

"More like any." I correct, rolling my eyes. "Something tells me that's about to change real soon." He looks away, a slight smirk on his face. Before I could reply to that, my attention was captured by Samantha somehow flipping Miguel over, pinning him to the ground with her foot.

Alright look, I may not know Samantha very well, and am probably not allowed to like her either, but I must admit... that was such a girlboss moment. Like DAMN MOMMY- If someone would do that to me, I don't care what gender that person is, I will literally lose my shit in the best way.

"Did you see that?!" Eli asks, eyes widened with shock and amazement. "Dude that was frickin' AWESOME!" I exclaim. "Now I know EXACTLY how I want my first kiss in the valley to be." I mumble to myself. "That can be arranged." Eli says jokingly, making a fuckboy face, making me laugh.

And just then, Sam sat over Miguel's chest, making me internally squeal some more with excitement, and without a minute's break, she pulled him into a kiss. "MY SHIP HAS SAILED!" I jump up, cheering, unable to contain my delight any longer.

"Get down, you idiot- You're gonna get us caught." Sighs the blue-haired boy, tugging me down and into him. Falling into him, I let out a chuckle, resting my head on his chest for a minute. Is it just me, or is his heart beating faster than it should?

Wait- I shouldn't even be hearing this!

Rolling to the side, I decided to ignore the warm, fuzzy feeling that slowly engulfed my heart, blinding my mind, and gazed up at the stars, laying beside the boy. "I guess stargazing really is a good idea for a first date." Eli then mumbles, realizing how underrated the entire concept was.

"Hey, Eli?" I then call, still staring up. "Yeah?" He replies. "Do you think our presence here was unnecessary?" I question bluntly, realizing that literally nothing we did, or could've done would change the outcome of the night.

Scoring an extra hole, or winning a several tokens wouldn't have made Sam like the boy any more. The truth is, she has been smitten with his persona ever since they saw each other on our first day of school a couple of months ago. 

But I guess winning Senor Octopus was kinda a game changer. And clearly that couldn't have been done without me scaring the crap outta Chad and his little goons. Unless they would've chickened out/gotten caught at the last minute. Which was kinda determined anyway.

"To be honest... If anything, we only caused more damage to those around for the sake of bringing the two close, which they seemed to be anyway." Eli shrugs. "But I guess since they finally kissed, we can call it a success." He adds.

"Besides, even if our pathetic attempts didn't really change anything between the two, we can't deny that this wasn't fun, right?" He chuckles, making me laugh as well. Okay yeah, maybe spending the night with my friend's alter ego wasn't actually as bad as it sounded...

Especially when I phrase it that way...

But yeah. This was the most fun I've had in a very long time, and not gonna lie, his mohawk is kinda hot. Of course, his normal hair's a lot hotter, especially ever since he dyed it like that... But a mohawk is not just a haircut for the boy. It's a statement.

And I guess it goes unsaid that not everyone can pull it off. Certainly not as good as him, and. 

"So now what?" I ask, not really wanting to leave, but not exactly wanting random middle-aged strangers stare at us and whisper things either. "Well, the night is still young..." Eli gets up, checking the time. "So what do you say, l/n? He then helps me up.

"Wanna keep it going until we eventually get kicked out?"