𝟜𝟟.

"Okay, I think we all knew you liked him... But this is just so cute!"

Pulling me into a hug, Aisha smiles warmly, comforting me as I sobbed into her shoulder. "It fucking hurts, Aish." I sniffle, mildly annoyed as my head throbbed. "It's not cute." I scoff. "Right... Not cute." She instantly corrects.

"But it's still very wholesome." She gushes. "I would kill you already if your hugs weren't so good." I mumble into her shoulder, making her laugh. "Look, y/n... I can understand where you're coming from right now, but I really don't think things are as bad as they may seem." She says.

"What do you mean they're not bad? I saw them fuck each other's mouths!" I scoff. "They were playing tonsil hockey right there. Throat fucking. A damn mouth job if you will!" I ramble exasperatedly, letting my tears dry. "Shh..." She shushes me, calming me down.

"Look, I've known Yasmine and Moon for years now... And trust me when I say this, Moon's definitely not inclined that way." She says. "W-what do you mean?" I ask, confused. "It's not my place to tell, y/n... But I'm pretty sure it's true." She sighs.

"It's just an observation, for now, but uh, I'm pretty confident with my detection skills." She adds. "B-but why would they tongue-fuck?" I ask. "You can say 'kiss', y/n." Aisha shakes her head. "And look, I don't know what exactly is going on between the two of them. Or between you and Hawk too, for that matter... But as I told Miguel on multiple occasions— just talk." She states.

"Besides, I may not know 'Hawk', but I do know Eli. And trust me, that boy has been captivated by your very existence since day one." She sighs. "It's honestly surprising how you guys aren't together already, but it's never too late for that, alright?" She adds. "Just talk to him." She smiles.

"I don't want to be the one ruining our friendship though..." I sigh, having learnt that lesson the hard way in the past. "Trust me, losing an entire friendship over some meaningless feelings isn't worth it at all." I add, feeling a lot better now.

"From what he told me earlier... He really does seem to love Moon." I frown, crossing my arms. "She's sweet, pretty, funny, kind... At least in comparison to Yasmine, she is. I don't know her personally to comment on that." I quickly add. "I-I could never compete." I muse.

"Compete with whom?" The familiar voice I was looking forward to, yet dreading to hear from this whole night, cuts me off before I could talk some more. "Speak of the devil..." I mumble. "Um, Moon, this is y/n. Y/n, Moon." Aisha quickly introduces, diffusing the tension.

"Yeah, I know y/n. We've spoken a few times." Moon grins. "I love your bracelet!" She then compliments. "Thanks. I love your fit." I smile back, finding it difficult to hate that amiable smile. I always knew she wasn't like her friends. She's way too liberated to be a stuck up bitch.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Eli then asks, noticing my glossy, tear-stained face. "I'm fine." I spat, no longer wanting to let him in. It's for the best, y/n. You're just friends, and it's going to stay that way. "Uh... Someone threw an onion at her." Aisha quickly covers up.

"I feel sorry for the onion." Eli chuckles. "I feel sorry for your girlfriend." I mutter under my breath. "What was that?" He asks, confused and annoyed. But before I could answer, another person joined up. "Hey!" Cries Yasmine, storming up to us.

"You sluts think it's funny, crashing my party?" She asks. "Technically isn't your party anymore." I shrug, grabbing the cup from Eli's hands and drinking whatever was in it. Seemed like regular soda to me. Who knew he'd be so disciplined. 

"Exactly. It never was, cuz we were here first." Aisha corrects. "Yeah well, I know you and your little karate gang think you're cool and stuff... but we all remember who you really are." Yasmine snarls, eyeing us all.

"Don't start with me, Yasmine. I've been trying my best to not kick your ass ever since I first saw you. Let me maintain my streak in peace." I scoff, finishing the drink, tossing the cup away. "Easy there... Save some for the tournament." Eli reminds, holding me back protectively.

"You're just a fugly bitch, and your friends are all freaks." Yasmine tells Aisha, triggering me more, but with his cool, minty breath hitting my neck, and his warm hands holding me back, I couldn't focus on anything that was going on. 

'Why won't you kiss me...?' I really wanted to ask, but the next thing I saw was Aisha yanking Yasmine up by her underwear, ripping her front, making her scream in pain. "No Mercy, Bitch!" She screams at the girl who was practically in air, before dropping her down.

Quickly scrambling away in tears, everyone booed at the blonde. And once she was gone, we began cheering for Aisha. "Best thing I've seen all week!" Eli chuckles. "That was bad-fucking-ASS!" I roar, and the party grew wilder, the music was louder. "Why, thank you, l/n." Aisha smiles.

"I did, after all, learn it from the best..."