𝟚𝟡.

"Yo! What're you doing here?"

Nearly punching the guy who rattled me so bad by slapping his hands over my shoulder, I freeze mid-air when I realize who it is. "Eli- What the fuck!" I whisper yell, letting out a sigh of relief when I saw him. "Woah, chill out, l/n. Wouldn't wanna damage my nose again, now would you?" He chuckles, raising his hands up in a surrendering motion.

"Unless you'd want that to continue our little convo from the storage room yesterday." He then winks, making the heat rush up to my face. What was he talking about? Why was he so confident all of a sudden? I'm lowkey tempted to remind him of his lip again- 

But obviously, since I'm not evil, I decided to roll my eyes at the blue haired boy instead, and peep over to see Miguel, still lurking by her locker, talking to himself. Average stalker behavior, if you ask me, but oh well. I love that boy too much to further destroy his ego.

"What are you looking at?" He then whispers, holding my shoulders as he stood behind me, looking over the wall to see what it was that caught my eye. "Are you stalking him?" He then asks. "Huh? No. That's not even his locker." I scoff. "And how do you know that unless you were stalking him?" He raises a brow, evidently pulling my leg.

"Because his locker is right next to mine, you dumb idiot. We joined at the same time." I scoff. "Relax. I'm only messing with ya." He chuckles, looking back at our friend. "Isn't that Larusso's locker?" He then notices, making me narrow my eyes jokingly at him.

"I saw someone stuff about a dozen bananas in there the other day... don't ask." He sighs, making me chuckle softly. "Don't tell me he finally has the balls to ask her out!" I grin proudly at my friend, who thankfully couldn't see me, because that would just annoy him more.

"Nice!" Eli smiles at the boy, crossing his fingers so that it goes well. "Wait a minute... Won't he come across as a creep if he just stands there waiting for her locker, especially since she never really mentioned it to him before?" He then realizes.

We both simply glance at each other with concern in our eyes, and that one look was enough for us to know exactly what to do next. Running up to the boy, we were beat by Samantha popping up outta nowhere before we could reach him. "Heyy Sam." Miguel greets at the same time I scream "Miggy- no!"

Oh great, they were all staring at me now.

"Oh uh, we were just..." Eli quickly speaks, trying to get us out of this shit. "Asking for uh, permission." I complete the sentence, not sure where this was headed. "From you, to uh..." Eli continues. "Make out." I nod, understanding half of whatever I was saying. "In the..." He resumes, keeping up the pathetic act. "Attic." I gulp, finally piecing the sentences together.

Yep, we were fucked. 

"Um, okay? Have fun... I guess?" Miguel says, hella confused. "Wait, y'all are hooking up?" He quickly asks. "Oh look at the time already. Y/n we're getting late." Eli clears his throat, dodging the question, dragging me away, behind the other wall so that we could still spy on the two.

"So... Making out, huh?" I could practically hear the smug smirk that was possibly forming on Eli's face. "I was out of ideas!" I defend, straining my ears to hear what the two were discussing, and turns out, they both found our behavior pretty sus.

"Look at you, always looking for excuses to enter shady, closed spaces with me." He winks, making me stare back at him uncomfortably. My heart skipped a beat when I heard those words leave his mouth, and I couldn't help but imagine myself alone with him for once.

"Shut up, I'm trying to concentrate!" I stomp my foot, turning back to the two. "Of course..." Eli chuckles. "You look cute when you blush." He then adds, making me go all koo-koo-bananas again. This boy will be the death of me!

Oh great, Miguel was walking away now. Guess I'll never know what I just missed. Facing the disinterested blue-haired boy, I narrowed my eyes at him and shot him a glare. "What?" He shrugs, acting all dumb.

Rolling my eyes, I was finally about to leave when I suddenly saw Miguel approach Samantha again. "What if it's not a date?" He questions. "What if it's just two people, hanging out at the same place, having fun separately... but together." He suggests.

"Damn boy- Get a hint." I scoff, rolling my eyes at his desperation. "No way. Cobra Kai doesn't accept defeat!" Hawk, on the other hand, expresses his contrasting views. "Pretty sure no means no." I shrug. "Yeah, when things are getting physical." Eli corrects.

"From how I see it, this is just a harmless boy trying his luck to save himself from a complete and utter heartbreak. I don't see anything wrong with it." He explains. "Well, I guess you're right..." I mumble. "Besides, everyone wants to date a Cobra." He smirks.

"Yeah yeah, slow your roll, Casanova. You don't even have half the training that I do." I scoff, making him roll his eyes. "Whatever. Be quiet now. We're missing out on their convo." He changes the topic, realizing that I was right, making me laugh a little.

"Great. I'll pick you up at 8 then."