𝟛𝟟.

"Don't be a pussy. You wanna have balls..."

Going on another innocently sexist rant, I just roll my eyes, chuckling at the man, who always managed to find literally the worst words to motivate us. Half the day had passed, and before we knew it, it was evening already. But our training was far from done.

For the next, and possibly final workout, we were all handed some items of destruction/weapons of our choice like baseball bats, hammers, other deadly things. "Don't tell me he's gonna make us fight to death now." Pipsqueak, aka Bert, sighs, picking up a bat.

"Sounds like a win-win situation to me." I shrug, selecting a big hammer. "Dude, are you okay?" A very concerned Miguel questions. "To be honest... I don't know anymore." I reply, laughing it off, massaging my aching body.

"Your enemies are all around you." Johnny states. "Destroy them." He commands. "Don't gotta tell me twice." I grin, putting on some protective glasses and walking around, smashing everything to pulp. Cars, walls, trashcans... You name it, I've destroyed it.

"DIE DIE DIE!" Aisha cries, smashing what appeared to be Yasmine's old car, and I joined her too. "No mercy!" I cry, kicking the door hard, breaking it. I didn't even realize how fast time passed, for the next thing I knew, it was sundown already.

"GATHER AROUND!" Johnny summons us all, and we drop everything else, getting rid of the glasses and the weapons. I felt a sting on my cheek, but decided to ignore it. I was too sore and tired to lift my arms up anymore. They for real for real felt like spaghetti right now.

"If you want to win, then you gotta be hungry, am I right?" He says, handing us all a piece of Jerky. Well, that's certainly an interesting choice. Smelling it a little first to see if I wanted to eat it, I heard someone protest because apparently they were vegan.

"Okay so eat glass?" Johnny suggests. "The hell do you want me to say?" He rolls his eyes, making a few people snicker silently. "The rest of you... Y'all hungry?" He asks. "Yes Sensei!" We reply, and just when I decided that a bite couldn't hurt, he blew a whistle. 

"Good." He then says. "Because so are they." He grins, and right before I could eat my jerky, a bunch of dogs infiltrated the territory, barking and chasing people. Everyone began running, but one particular german shepherd had caught my eye.

Running up to me, I simply kneel down, reducing my size so that it wouldn't feel threatened by me. I then toss over my jerky to it, calming it down as it gobbled down the meat. After finishing the food, it walks up to me, sniffing me.

After dismissing me as danger, he barks twice before allowing me to pet it. "Hello there..." I smile at the dog, ruffling through his fur. "Aren't you a handsome boy." I compliment, making him lick my face as if he understood me.

"L/n, stop taming that mindless beast, and run!" Sensei scolds, storming up to me. "Mindless beast? I- Just look at him! He's adorable!" I exclaim, smiling at the furbaby. "Who's a cute little doggy? Yes you are. YES you are!" I pet him some more.

"Dear lord- That's not a dog, that's a dire-wolf, alright?" He rolls his eyes. "And c'mon, his owner's probably already looking for him." He sighs. "Wait, he's already a part of a family?" I ask, kinda disappointed, but also happy for blud.

"Well yeah. There's a park not too far from here. Most of the dogs here ran away from there." He sighs. "Doodle?!" A man suddenly calls, and the doggy suddenly began barking, running off to that direction. Oh well, at least he was friendly...

"Don't be afraid! They smell fear." Johnny then turns to the other Cobras, who were running around frantically, some jumping over cars to be safe, and others climbing whatever they could find. "Just a little longer! Their owners must be looking for them already." He adds.

"Pet-parents." I correct. "Do not start with me, Ms. l/n." Johnny sighs, making me laugh until a loud howl that did not belong to a dog filled the entire junkyard. "Holy shit- they got Hawk!" Johnny flinches a little when he saw the dog bite the boy.

"It's okay just uh, walk it off? I guess..."