𝟛𝟙.

"FBI OPEN UP!"

Clutching my foot, hopping around, I couldn't believe how strong Johnny's door really was. "Who the fuck?!" We hear the familiar yell belonging to Sensei. "Ignore her. Her parents didn't give her enough attention." Miguel sighs, making me elbow him in the gut.

"It's just us, Sensei." I then sigh. "Come in." He calls, and we both enter. "You nervous for the meeting?" Miguel asks him, taking in a deep breath. "I'm not nervous. I'm pissed off." Johnny rolls his eyes. "Want me to tag along? I'd love to teach those dorks a lesson." I crack my knuckles.

"Y/n, no..." Miguel sighs, holding my balled up fist, trying to calm me down.

"Back to you, Sensei..." He then turns to Johnny who was readjusting his suit in front of the mirror. "You have to be nice to these people." Miguel reminds. "So if you get pissed off, what are you going to do?" He asks.  "I don't know. I usually just punch the guy." Johnny shrugs.

"Word." I agree with the man. "Yeah, well that's not gonna work." Miguel rolls his eyes. "So, how about this- how about, when someone makes you angry, you-you make a fist like you're going to punch them... But you just, uh- Don't?" He suggests.

"Hold it in?" Johnny repeats. "Yeah." Miguel nods. "I could try." Johnny shrugs, walking over to the table and grabbing his... briefcase? I didn't know he owned one of those. "Ooh, briefcase?" Miguel notices. "What's inside?" He questions.

"Nothing." Johnny opens it, answering proudly, making me chuckle a little. "Found it in the dumpster." He shrugs. "It's a nice touch." I compliment. "Thanks!" Johnny smiles. "What about you? Are you nervous for your date?" He then asks Miguel.

"Yeah, uh... a little." Miguel answers. "I would be too, if it would be so BORING." I scoff, rolling my eyes at the boy. "A lot." Miguel corrects after I just said that. "There's nothing to be nervous about. Alright? Just be cool... relax." Johnny advices.

"And when the time is right, you make your move." I chime in. "Exactly." Johnny agrees. "Move?" Miguel repeats, completely lost. "What move?" He asks. "I don't have a move- what's my move?" He rambles. "A roundhouse to the jaw." I deadpan. "What do you think, dumbass?!" I scoff.

"Oh, c'mon man! You gotta kiss the girl-" Johnny states as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, which is kinda was... "I mean, yeah, I'd like to." Miguel admits. "But I don't technically HAVE to, right?" He asks nervously.

"No, that's true. You could just... learn how to braid her hair." Starts Sensei. "And talk about all the other boys that had the balls to kiss her on a first date!" He finishes. "But hey- No pressure." I roll my eyes. "SHIT." Miguel curses, realizing how fucked he was.

"You're a Cobra Kai..." Johnny reminds. "Strike first. Strike Hard." He quotes our first two lessons. "It's not just about Karate, it's for everything, alright?" He sighs. "Where are you taking this chick anyway?" He then questions.

"The observatory." Miguel states proudly. "Little picnic on the lawn, chocolate tasting three ways, and if the sky's clear... then we'll look at the stars." He finishes. "Look, Miggy, I stand by what I said earlier." I let out a sigh.

"I think it's a great date idea, but not when you know literally nothing about this person." I shrug. "It could either end really really well, or real bad. Not worth the risk." I tell him. "Right Sensei?" I then turn to Johnny, who was still tryna process whatever the hell Miguel just said.

"Literally the only thing that made sense about that, at all, is three-way." Johnny rolls his eyes.

 "It'll be fun." Miguel speaks in a more hopeful than confident tone. "Alright look, if you wanna impress this chick, you gotta take her to where I used to take all my babes back in the day." Sensei starts. "And where's that?" Miguel questions...

***

"Hey, Eli... Meet me at Golf N' Stuff in 20..."