Chapter 1

Jimin walks down the street. Jacket loosened and with his hands in his pockets he enjoys the warm rays of the sun. He is a senior in high school and his exams are just over. Just a few more weeks and then it will be summer break and he will enjoy the free time with his friends. It's a nice group of guys who met each other last year. Actually because Jimin needed some help with his math, not his strongest subject, and Yoongi was assigned by the teacher to tutor him after school.

Jimin, a cheerful, somewhat shy boy, 22 years old. He looks handsome with his chubby cheeks and when he smiles his eyes turn into crescent moons. His hair is black and medium length, his bangs to the side. He loves music and dancing very much and his dream is to do something with this. He has therefore enrolled at various universities where he can further develop in the field of dance. He still lives at home with his parents and his younger brother Jihyun.

Taehyung, also 22 years old, and Jungkook, 21 years old, are his two best friends. When he started high school, Taehyung was the first to talk to him since they were in the same classroom. And soon it became a close friendship in which they told all their secrets to each other. A year later, Jungkook came to school and became friends with the 2 boys. The three of them were often found together to do homework, play games or just chat with each other.

It didn't take long for Taehyung to tell Jimin that he has a crush on Jungkook, but it wasn't clear if Jungkook would have the same feelings. And after Taehyung mustered up all his courage, he approached Jungkook and admitted to Jungkook that he really likes him and whether Jungkook wants to date him. Jungkook wanted to go out with Taehyung and they soon became inseparable. Ultimately, Taehyung asked if Jungkook wanted to be his boyfriend, to which Jungkook replied with a resounding yes.

Yet they always ensure that Jimin is given the necessary attention to prevent him from feeling left out. At school they always sit together during the break and they also try to sit together as much as possible in the different lessons. After school they can always be found at each other's homes. However, this became less when Yoongi was assigned to Jimin for tutoring. Three days a week, Yoongi and Jimin sat in the library to practice math problems and Jimin received the necessary explanations.

Yoongi, 24 years old, lives in an apartment near the university, where he is studying production and songwriting. Both his parents and older brother live in Daegu. He doesn't have a boyfriend and doesn't need one at all. He enjoys his freedom and sometimes, when he feels like it, he goes out for a drink with someone and they often end up in bed in his apartment. Gender doesn't matter to him. Boys or girls, it's about the feeling, although he often prefers boys.

His best friend Namjoon, 23 years old, goes to the same university following the same study. They sometimes perform together in the underground circuit. They love to rap and sometimes they try to write and record songs and then send them around in the hope that someone will hire them, but so far they have had no luck.

Their other friend, Jin, is Namjoon's boyfriend. He is 25 years old and they live together in an apartment in the same building as Yoongi's apartment. Jin goes to a different university and is also a year ahead of Yoongi and Namjoon. He would like to have his own restaurant in the future and is taking lessons in this. He also receives cooking lessons in various dishes. He likes to try them out at home, which Namjoon and Yoongi don't mind at all. It always tastes delicious when Jin cooks.

Jimin is almost at the apartment where Yoongi lives. He wants to surprise his hyung with some great news. He has received letters from the various universities where he has registered. All positive by the way, so plenty of choice. But has decided to go to the same university as Yoongi. Yoongi's stories have made him so enthusiastic and they also have a dance department there where he can fully develop himself in what he would like to do in the future.

But not only that. He also has a huge crush on Yoongi. He likes to listen to his deep voice, has the most beautiful brown eyes, has the most beautiful gummy smile, is patient and sweet, gives advice when needed and is always there for his friends. He likes to sleep, but even when he sleeps he looks so hot. No one knows that he has a crush on Yoongi, no one knows that he likes men and he will keep it that way for now. He doesn't even know if Yoongi is into men too. As long as he can stay close to Yoongi, it's fine.

Recently, Yoongi gave him a key to his apartment. As a group, they often visit Yoongi and out of convenience or laziness, whatever you want to call it, he has had a number of keys made, one for everyone. Well, with the request to let him know in advance if you want to come over, but oh well, Jimin thinks, I just want to surprise him, that can't hurt.

He takes the elevator to the fourth floor and walks to Yoongi's apartment. He puts the key in the keyhole and opens the door. As he walks down the hall to the living room, he hears voices. He opens the door to the living room, but doesn't see Yoongi. The voices seem to come from the bedroom. He walks towards the bedroom and suddenly hears moaning. "Ahhh Yoongi hyung, faster" an unknown male voice shouts.

The door is slightly ajar and Jimin slowly walks towards it. He pushes the door open a little and looks shocked at what is going on in front of him. Tears well up in his eyes, he turns around and quickly runs back to the front door.

Outside he runs to the elevator and chooses the second floor. Tears stream down his face, his heart shattered into a thousand pieces. He can't get the image out of his head.

He gets out of the elevator and runs to Jin and Namjoon's apartment. He knocks loudly on the door and the moment Jin opens the door, Jimin falls into his arms, crying.

"Jimin, what's going on?"