Chapter 32

The next morning, Jimin opens his eyes and meets Yoongi's. "Good morning love, did you sleep well?" he asks while kissing Jimin on the lips. "Wonderful," Jimin says in his morning voice and stretches. "Shall I prepare a nice breakfast while you and Jiyoon get dressed?" Yoongi asks and Jimin nods. He wraps his arms around Yoongi's neck and ruffles his black hair. He looks at him lovingly and pulls him towards him to give him a tender kiss on the lips. Yoongi kisses him back and together they experience a moment of pure love.

Until the door opens and a rested girl enters the room. "Appa, daddy, wake up, we're going on a date today," Jiyoon shouts enthusiastically and she jumps on the bed. "Take it easy girl, you're probably going to hurt yourself," Jimin says as he hugs her.

Yoongi gets out of bed and walks to the bathroom to start his morning ritual. When he's done, he walks out of the bedroom and into the kitchen to start breakfast.

"Come Jiyoon, let's get dressed and freshen up too. And then we can go to our date after breakfast," says Jimin. "Where are we going?" Jiyoon asks. "I don't know either, sweetie. Yoongi thought of it all, it's a surprise for me too," Jimin says, smiling.

When they're done, they walk to the kitchen, where Yoongi has already set the table and is busy filling a plate for each person with pancakes with fresh fruit and syrup. "Mmm delicious," Jiyoon exclaims and she immediately starts eating. Yoongi also sits down at the table and Jimin and Yoongi also start eating. "Can't you give us a hint where we're going," Jimin asks curiously, but Yoongi shakes his head and says nothing. Jimin pouts, but knows Yoongi won't say anything else anyway, so he decides to continue eating his breakfast.

After breakfast they clean up the dishes and put on their shoes. Yoongi grabs a backpack and puts his things in it. It also contains the necessary items for Jiyoon. They close the door and head out. They take the bus and arrive in Central Park.

They walk into the park and eventually end up at the Zoo. Jiyoon's eyes start to sparkle and she jumps up and down enthusiastically. "Are we really going to the zoo, daddy?" she asks Yoongi and he nods, laughing. "Yes that's right. Let's go buy tickets quickly," Yoongi says and he takes Jimin's hand and intertwines their fingers.

They buy the tickets and take a map with them so they can see where they want to go. Jiyoon is amazed, she has never been to a zoo and finds it all wonderful. They walk past the penguins, the sea lions, the grizzly bears, the snow monkeys, the snow leapard and many other animals. Jiyoon doesn't know where to look, she thinks they're all so cute. After walking around for two hours, they decide to eat and drink something in the cafe to give their feet a rest.

Jiyoon is sitting on Yoongi's lap and is a little tired. She holds her plush monkey, which Yoongi just gave her in the shop, close to her. She quietly eats her sandwich and then enjoys her hot chocolate. "And, which animal did you like best Jiji?" Yoongi asks her and Jiyoon looks at him enthusiastically. "The monkeys," she says and waves the monkey she is holding in her hands. "They were so naughty," she laughs

"But we're not done yet," Yoongi says and Jimin and Jiyoon look at him questioningly. "What else do you have planned," Jimin asks. "You'll see about that soon," Yoongi says as he drinks his coffee.

When they are done, they quickly go to the toilet and then continue. They walk out of the zoo and go a little further until they arrive at the Victoria Gardens amusement park.

Here you will find the most beautiful gardens to walk through, but also a very large square with all kinds of attractions for young and old. Yoongi buys the tickets and they walk into the park. When they arrive at the large square, they pause for a moment. "Wow," Jiyoon says with wide eyes. "Come," she calls and pulls Yoongi and Jimin into the square. They spend the rest of the afternoon spinning around on all kinds of attractions until they get dizzy.

At the end of the afternoon they eat fries with some snacks. Jiyoon's eyes almost close and Yoongi and Jimin decide that it is enough. They take the bus back home and before they even get home, Jiyoon is already fast asleep.

Once home, Yoongi puts Jiyoon in her bed with her monkey next to her. He walks to the living room where Jimin has collapsed on the couch. He sits on top of Jimin's butt with one leg on each side of Jimin's hip and starts massaging his shoulders and back. Jimin moans softly "oh hyung, so good, keep it up". Yoongi smiles and continues for a while, but after a while he falls forward so that he is on top of Jimin. He kisses Jimin's neck. "Did you enjoy today babe?" he asks Jimin as he runs his hand through Jimin's hair. "Hmm," Jimin grunts.

Jimin moves under Yoongi and Yoongi slides off Jimin a bit so Jimin can turn around. Jimin wraps his arms around Yoongi's neck and runs through Yoongi's hair.

Yoongi closes his eyes and enjoys the wonderful feeling of lying on the couch together. "Have you ever thought about wanting more children than just Jiyoon," Yoongi asks as he opens his eyes to look at Jimin. "No, not really," Jimin says. "I was happy that I could manage with Jiyoon alone." Yoongi nods, "I understand that, but now that we are together, would you like to raise more children with me in the future?" Jimin looks at him. "Would you like to adopt another child?" he asks. "Yes, or maybe through a surrogate mother," Yoongi suggests.

"I don't know about a surrogate mother," says Jimin, "I don't have a good feeling about that. I'm lucky that Emily wanted to carry the pregnancy to term and give up Jiyoon. She also could have kept the baby herself at the end. With adoption it may not be your own child, but you can be sure that he or she is yours." Jimin looks at Yoongi thoughtfully. "Would you like to start a procedure, honey," he asks Yoongi.

"I love you and Jiyoon very much and I would love to give Jiyoon a brother or sister. Maybe we can go to an adoption agency and get information about what exactly the procedure entails and how long it can take," Yoongi says. Jimin snuggles up to him. "I love you so much," he says and looks up at Yoongi. "I love you guys so much too," Yoongi says and leans over to kiss Jimin. Jimin kisses back and Yoongi pulls him tight.

He slips his hands under Jimin's shirt and rubs his naked body. Jimin shudders and ruffles his hands through Yoongi's hair. Yoongi licks Jimin's lips and he opens his mouth for Yoongi to enter with his tongue. The kiss gets hotter and Jimin throws his leg over Yoongi's hip and rubs his crotch against Yoongi's.

Yoongi starts to moan and pushes himself up so he's hovering over Jimin. He looks into Jimin's eyes and sees lust and love and decides to pick Jimin up bridal style and walks with him to the bedroom. Clothes are scattered throughout the bedroom and it gets hotter and hotter. Moans and the sounds of kissing are heard for a long time. Until they both fall down next to each other, tired. Yoongi gives Jimin one last kiss and Jimin snuggles close to Yoongi to fall asleep together with a smile on their faces.