Chapter 24

The Christmas holidays are pleasant. Jin and Yoongi cook for everyone there. Hobi, Lauren, Jungkook and even Emily's parents are there and they all enjoy the presents they received from everyone.

Jimin looks around and enjoys it. Hobi and Lauren, who have been together for over 2 years now and are in their last year of university. They have big plans when they're ready. They want to set up their own dance school and teach anyone who wants to.

Emily's parents, who enjoy Jiyoon, have even indicated that they will take Jiyoon to their house so that Jimin and Yoongi have time to enjoy each other.

Jin and Yoongi, together in the kitchen as usual, laughing at Jin's crazy jokes, happy to see each other again.

Jungkook who is having a great time here in New York. Only he misses Taehuyng very much. Yes, Jimin knows all about that.

After dinner, they clean up together and Jimin goes to prepare Jiyoon's suitcase. He chooses her clothes with her and Jiyoon chooses her cuddly toys to go with her. When they're done, she says goodbye to everyone and goes with her grandparents.

Hobi, Lauren and Jungkook decide to go too and Jin goes to his own room to skype with Namjoon.

Yoongi and Jimin decide to watch a Christmas movie and end up cuddling on the couch together. "I'm so happy to be here with you," Yoongi says as he gives Jimin kisses on the back of his neck.

Jimin turns around to look at Yoongi. "I'm also very happy that you are here. Summer was so boring without you," Jimin says. He leans in and gives Yoongi a kiss on the lips. His hand ruffles Yoongi's hair and he feels Yoongi rub his hand over his back. Yoongi pulls away and looks at Jimin lovingly. "How would you like to go on a date together after Christmas," he asks as he traces the contours of Jimin's face with his fingers. "On a date?" Jimin asks shyly. "Where do you want to go?"

"Well," says Yoongi, "I still have to think of that, but it will be fine, just wait and see." Jimin pouts and Yoongi quickly kisses him.

Jimin turns around again and snuggles up to Yoongi. They continue watching the Christmas movie together.

A few days later, Yoongi walks into Jimin's bedroom looking for Jimin. He finds him there among the clean laundry that he is folding. "Hey Minnie," Yoongi says. "Do you still have a lot to do, can I help you with something," he asks Jimin. "No honey, I'm almost done. Maybe you can make something to eat for lunch," Jimin says.

Yoongi walks to the kitchen and prepares sandwiches. Jimin sits down with him and they start eating together. "Babe, I want to ask you to put on warm clothes later, we are going on a date," Yoongi says and Jimin looks at him in surprise. "Warm clothes, where are we going?" he asks and takes another bite of his sandwich. "You'll see," Yoongi says teasingly and Jimin pouts.

After lunch, Jimin gets dressed and they walk outside together. Yoongi has the keys to Jimin's car, which his parents gave him when Jiyoon was born. He doesn't use it much, but when he has to go somewhere with Jiyoon it is convenient.

Yoongi holds the door open for him like a gentleman and Jimin gets in. Yoongi quickly walks to the driver's side and gets in as well. "Tell me hyung, where are we going," Jimin whines, but Yoongi says nothing. He smiles, leans towards Jimin and gives him a kiss. "Patience love, you'll see soon." He starts the car and they set off.

Arriving at the destination, Yoongi parks the car in the parking lot and they walk to a square where an ice skating rink is located. Jimin starts beaming "oh hyung, are we going ice skating", he asks enthusiastically as they walk to the counter. Yoongi laughs and pays for two people. They indicate which size skates they need and sit on a bench to exchange their shoes for the skates.

It's been a while since they've skated, but after a while they get the hang of it again and skate around the track together hand in hand. Jimin is enjoying it and his face is completely beaming. "Minnie, would you like some hot chocolate?" Yoongi asks and Jimin nods enthusiastically. After the hot chocolate they skate some more laps until it is time to move on. "Oh, are we going somewhere else?" Jimin asks. But even now Yoongi doesn't say anything.

They get back in the car and Yoongi drives to a familiar neighborhood. They get out and are greeted by Jin, who is already waiting for them. "Come with me," Jin says and he walks ahead of them to a table for two at the back of the restaurant. Jimin is beaming, he is really enjoying this day and the effort Yoongi has made for him.

After enjoying a delicious meal, they pay and say goodbye to Jin. They get back in the car and drive home. Inside the living room, Jimin gives Yoongi a hug. "Thank you for this wonderful day honey, I really enjoyed it. I would love to go ice skating again, but with Jiyoon there, I think she will really enjoy that too," says Jimin. He nods and pulls Jimin closer to him.

** smut ahead **

Yoongi kisses Jimin on the lips and Jimin kisses him back as they shuffle to the bedroom together. They kiss each other slowly as if they don't want to let this day pass. Yoongi slides his hands under Jimin's shirt and gently rubs his back. Jimin moans into the kiss and ruffles his hands through Yoongi's hair. The kiss gets hotter and when they pull away, panting, Yoongi sees the opportunity to take off Jimin's shirt and gently pushes him onto the bed.

He's hovering over Jimin and looks at the beautiful man beneath him and starts to place small kisses on Jimin's face. His forehead, his eyes, his nose, his cheeks, his ears where he softly whispers "I love you", his mouth and then through his neck to his nipples with which he plays until he hears Jimin moan. Jimin's hands are now also under Yoongi's shirt and that gives him goosebumps. He also takes off his shirt and Jimin rubs his back with his hands, while Yoongi continues to play with his nipples and bite them gently. "Oh Yoongi, I love you so much, please make me yours," Jimin moans.

Yoongi goes down and licks his belly button, all the while taking off Jimin's jeans and boxers. He immediately decides to take off his pants and boxers and looks into the eyes of his sexy boyfriend, in which he sees only love and lust. Jimin's member stands proud and inviting and Yoongi has no choice but to grab it with his hand and give it feather-light licks with his tongue.

Jimin arches his back and groans because of the nice feeling he feels in his stomach. Yoongi takes Jimin's member into his mouth and starts moving up and down and sucking. Jimin moans even louder and pulls Yoongi's hair. When Yoongi notices that Jimin is almost coming, he stops and takes the bottle of lube from the drawer.

He lubes up his fingers and starts getting Jimin ready for the final piece. "Please Yoongi, take me, I'm ready," Jimin moans. Yoongi also covers his member with lube and slides into Jimin's hole. Jimin groans and pulls Yoongi towards him, bends his legs around Yoongi's waist to get him in deeper and smashes his lips against Yoongi's. The kiss is hot, Yoongi starts moving his hips and Jimin's hands slide through Yoongi's hair. Sweaty bodies stick together, the kiss gets hotter and hotter, teeth colliding and tongues fighting and the hips move faster and faster. While moaning loudly, they reach their climax together, cumming at the same time. After a while Yoongi pulls his member out and falls down next to Jimin, sweating. When they have regained some of their breath, they decide to take a quick shower together.

** end of smut **

Afterwards they lie on the bed together. Jimin snuggles up to Yoongi and Yoongi wraps his arms around him and pulls him close. Jimin looks up at Yoongi and kisses him. "I love you Yoonie, thank you for today." Yoongi kisses back "I love you too Minnie, always."