Chapter 37

It's a beautiful day in spring in the backyard of Jin's restaurant. The sun is shining and Jin and Lauren are busy getting the last things done for Yoongi and Jimin's big day. The gazebo is beautifully decorated and the path to it has a red carpet. Chairs are set up on both sides of the red carpet for guests to sit later when the ceremony is about to begin. The gazebo is beautifully decorated with flowers and white tulle.

When Jin and Lauren are done, they go inside where Jin goes by the cook to see how far they are in the kitchen with the wedding cake and if everything is in order for dinner. "Hey Mario," Jin greets the cook. "How far are you?" he asks while looking around. "Hey Jin, everything is on schedule here," Mario says.

Mario is originally Italian. About ten years ago he came to America to make his dream come true, just like Jin, and it turned out well. He has now been employed by Jin for a few years and he likes it very much. He is given a lot of freedom in coming up with dishes, tries them out and then lets Jin taste them. This way it remains a changing menu, which is great fun for regular customers to try out something new.

"Okay, that's great," says Jin. "When the ceremony is underway, I would like to ask you to place the cake in the middle of the restaurant with plates and forks, so that we can immediately cut the cake after the ceremony. At that point you can start preparing dinner. Mario nods in agreement and walks to the staff to convey the instructions.

Jin walks upstairs and opens his bedroom door. He stands still for a moment and looks at what is happening in front of him. Jimin stands in the middle of the bedroom in his white tuxedo with a black button-up shirt. Taehuyng stands in front of him and brightens him up with some makeup. Jin quickly closes the door and walks to his friends. "Wow Jimin," says Jin "you look hot. Yoongi will be amazed when he sees you coming down the carpet."

Jimin laughs nervously. Another hour and then they will be in front of each other and he will say yes to Yoongi. Taehuyng puts the finishing touches to his hair and sprays some hairspray on it to keep it in place for the time being. Jimin looks at himself in the mirror and is happy with the result. Jin takes the corsages and pins them on everyone.

In the other bedroom, a few doors down, sits Yoongi. Namjoon and Jungkook are with him. He is nervous, he never thought he would get married. Let alone with Jimin. Who would have thought. He is happy that things turned out this way, he loves Jimin very much and could never live without him again. Together with their three children. There's a knock on the door and Hobi looks around the corner of the door. "Are you ready?" he asks. Yoongi nods. "Then it's time to go downstairs, because most of the guests are now inside and then you can get ready at the gazebo," says Hobi and he closes the door.

Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoongi give each other one last hug. "Good luck Yoongi hyung," Namjoon says. "Try to enjoy it as much as possible, after all it will be the best day of your life," he says and Jungkook nods in agreement. Yoongi sighs and tries to get his nerves under control. They help each other pin their corsages on their suits and then the three of them walk downstairs. They walk along the red carpet to where Yoongi is supposed to stand and hear the guests' whispers of approval. Namjoon and Jungkook are both witnesses for Yoongi and remain on Yoongi's side next to the gazebo during the ceremony. They occasionally greet some family members and watch the last guests arrive.

Emily's parents walk in. Emily's mother pushes the stroller with Kyung and Jiwon in front of her. They are still far too small to consciously experience everything, but Yoongi and Jimin wanted them to be there on this day. Kenji sits on Emily's father's arm and seems to get along well with him. They sit in the front row next to Jimin and Yoongi's parents and have offered to keep the children busy this day and give the babies their bottles. Yoongi smiles proudly when he sees his children. He also never thought that he would one day become the father of three children. At the same time as he adopted the twins, he also immediately adopted Jiyoon, making him her father as well. He is so happy with his family and cannot imagine a day without them.

The doors open and music starts playing and everyone stands up. Yoongi's gaze is curiously focused on the door. He hasn't seen Jimin since last night and is very curious to see what he will look like. Lauren and Jiyoon are the first to arrive, both wearing white dresses. Yoongi looks at her with a loving look and can't help but smile at Jiyoon's serious look as she scatters the pink rose petals on the red carpet.

When they arrive at the gazebo, Jiyoon walks over to Yoongi to give him a hug. Then she and Lauren sit with Emily's parents to help with the little ones.

Then the bridal march starts playing and Jimin appears in the doorway with his father by his side. Yoongi swallows, wow he thinks, he looks so handsome in his white suit with his black button-up shirt. He looks at his face and sees that he is nervous too and for a moment his beautiful eyes look at him and Yoongi nods encouragingly at him. Jimin smiles and looks around and greets the acquaintances he sees among the guests.

Taehuyng and Hobi walk behind him. They are the witnesses for Jimin.

Yoongi's eyes wander back to his handsome husband. Jimin is also looking at him now as he slowly walks forward. The love radiates from both and the guests also see this, who are happy for this beautiful couple, that they have found each other and are committed to each other through marriage.

When they arrive at the gazebo, Jimin's father gives Jimin's hand to Yoongi. "Take good care of our boy," his father tells Yoongi, smiling. "I definitely will," Yoongi answers back with a smile and he looks at Jimin, who looks at him lovingly and squeezes his hand. Jimin casts his gaze over Yoongi and can only say that he will have the most handsome husband in the entire world.

When the music ends, they turn to the registrar, who looks at them with a smile. Then he looks over the guests and says "you can all sit down". Jimin and Yoongi also sit down and Yoongi takes Jimin's hand and intertwines their fingers. They quickly look at each other with a smile.

The registrar begins his speech.

"Dearly beloved"....