Introduction

Author POV:

Vihaan was at home because it was the weekend. His grandfather knocked on his room, but he knew Vihaan would be in the office room. As expected, Vihaan was working on his laptop. When his grandfather cleared his throat, Vihaan closed the laptop and greeted him.

"Dhada, please take a seat. What brings you here?" Vihaan asked.

His grandfather hesitated before sitting down. "Well, Vihaan, I wanted to talk to you about something important."

Vihaan nodded, urging him to continue as he sat back.

"It's about your marriage," his grandfather said, making Vihaan tense. Marriage wasn't something Vihaan wanted. He disliked commitments, thinking they'd hold him back.

"No, Dhada, you know my answer," Vihaan said.

"She's a nice girl, Vihaan. I've seen her since she was a kid, and I promised her grandfather that you will marry her. I promise, Vihaan, she'll be the right person for you," his grandfather insisted.

Vihaan shook his head. "No, Dhada. All women are after money, and the business I do is dangerous. You know I have lots of enemies. I don't want to put anyone in danger."

His grandfather sighed. "It's up to you, Vihaan, but please consider. Her grandfather is a very good friend of mine, and also we owe a lot to her."

Vihaan looked confused. "What do you mean?"

His grandfather replied, "You will know when the time comes," leaving him with unanswered questions.

Vihaan sighed and said, "Okay, fine. I will get married." His grandfather felt like he was on cloud nine, but he couldn't help but wonder if there would be a "but."

"I suppose there will be a 'but,'" his grandfather predicted.

Vihaan nodded, confirming, "But one condition." His grandfather eagerly asked, "What is it?"

"I need to get to know her first," Vihaan stated. His grandfather's joy continued as he nodded in agreement. Vihaan added, "We will talk about it after I come back from Paris."

His grandfather sought reassurance, asking, "Will you go back on your word, Vihaan?"

Vihaan, with his usual cold tone, asserted, "Vihaan Singhania will never go back on his word, Dhada." His grandfather nodded, seeking to understand, "So why Paris?"

"I am finding something, Dhada. I hope I will get it there," Vihaan replied. His grandfather nodded, familiar with Vihaan's mysterious nature. Since childhood, Vihaan went to lots of places, always saying he was looking for something, a thing nobody could figure out.

***

It was the weekend, and Saanvi was still laying on my bed, scrolling through Instagram. Her little brother called her, and she picked up immediately as he greeted in the same enthusiastic manner, "Diii, good morning." She replied, "Very good morning, kiddo. What are you up to?" He said, "I have basketball practice, di. We have a championship tournament next week." She encouraged him, "Well then, give your best, kiddo."

As they spoke for some time and hung the call, she found herself lost in thought. Her brother was all she had. Her father passed away when she was 7 years old, and her mother also died due to depression a year later.

While contemplating her life, another call came in. It was her grandpa, and she picked up immediately, screaming, "Old man, you remember me now? You didn't call me for one week." He chuckled and said, "Oh, Anvi, come home. Visit me today." She inquired, "Is there any occasion, Dhada?" He replied, "No, I need to talk to you about something important." Saanvi agreed, saying okay, and got up to get ready.

She lived in a penthouse, and her grandparents resided on the outskirts of the city, about an hour's drive from her place. After she arrived, her grandmother greeted her, "Aww, look, my baby girl returned home. You've become so lean, Anvi." She shook her head, replying, "Dhadi, you always say the same."

As they went inside, chatting and laughing, her grandpa was in the garden. Saanvi joined him on the swing, and he hugged her, asking, "So, how is my little girl doing lately?" Saanvi nodded, replying, "Everything under control, Dhada." He smiled, and after a moment, he hesitated before saying, "I want you to get married."

Saanvi was shocked, "What? Are you serious?" He assured her, "I found the right guy for you, princess. Please listen to me." Saanvi shook her head negatively, but he continued, "He will treat you like you deserve to be treated, princess. You have always put your brother in front of everything. I know you've faced a lot since you were a kid, and I am proud of the woman you have grown into. So, it's time to let someone take care of you."

Saanvi protested, "But Dhada, I'm just 25. There's a lot more I wanted to see." He nodded, saying, "I know, princess, but I found a guy who will let you go after your dreams, who will support you by standing your side, facing everything together. I have known him since he was a kid, and I promised his grandfather that you will marry his grandson."

Saanvi processed everything and finally said, "Okay, Dhada, I will listen to you. But can I go on one last trip before all this? One month is all I ask." Her grandpa nodded happily, saying, "As long as you agree, anything is fine. So, where do you want to go?" She said excitedly, "Paris."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Exciting news! I'm thrilled to kick off my second book, and I want to express my gratitude for your incredible support on my first story. Your love has been amazing, and I'm truly thankful.

I want to assure you that, just like the first book, this story won't involve dramatic twists between leads like cheating or betrayal. I promise to deliver a lot of emotions.

I understand your preferences, and I'm committed to delivering a storyline filled with love, growth, and positive vibes.

While there'll be a bit of drama to keep things interesting, my goal is to leave you satisfied and connected to the characters. Your support means everything, and I hope you enjoy this new journey as much as the first.

Thank you for being part of this wonderful journey. Let's make more magic together!