|12| Chapter

Saanvi POV:

I woke up to see him sleeping in a sitting position. I wondered why, and then I saw I was clutching his hand so tight. That's why. I slapped my head a little and turned to see the time. Oh my god, it is already 10:30. When did I become this sleepy cat? I usually sleep late and wake up early, right? This guy is the reason, I thought, as I pushed him, saying, "Aaaaan, wake up! It's already late."

He groaned, saying, "Vie, what's wrong?" I screamed in his ear, "Aaaan, it's 10:30!" He slowly opened his eyes, saying, "It's the weekend, Vie. Don't you see the calendar?" I took my phone to check, and yes, it is indeed the weekend.

I laughed, going back to bed and snuggling closer to him. He slept normally now, so I asked, "Did your back hurt? You could have just woken me up, right?" He placed his hand near my mouth, saying, "Vie, please let me sleep."

I stayed silent for a bit, but I was bored. I saw his face, and I thought he should thank God for giving him this perfect face. I traced my finger on his face and on his lips. He caught my finger with his mouth.

I pulled back, screaming, "Didn't you sleep?" He said in a sleepy voice, "Did you let me sleep?" I hid my face on his chest, saying, "Well, I was bored." He laughed, saying, "Okay, fine. Come on, let's eat something."

I nodded, getting up, and he picked me up in a bridal style. I gasped, "Aan, what are you doing?" He said, "I will take you to the bathroom." I said, "I have legs, see." He rolled his eyes, saying, "I can't see them." After I got ready, I smelled something delicious.

As I went to the kitchen, I saw he was making dosa. "Aww, my favorite" I said. Hugging him from the back. He asked, "So, you're not angry anymore?" I pulled back, thinking, "Wait, I was angry at you, right?" I said it out loud as he lifted me, placing me on the counter.

He stood between my legs, saying, "Baby, I'm sorry that I made you angry. I know it was my fault for not telling you about this before, but I promise I totally forgot about this arrangement when I was with you. When I returned, my grandfather showed me your pic, and then I got to know it was you. So, I thought of surprising you. I'm really sorry, Vie." I nodded, saying, "It's okay Aaan. To tell you the truth, I can't stay angry at you for so long."

He smiled, hugging me as he hid his face in my neck. It tickled me, so I pushed him a little, saying, "Aan, it's tickling." He nuzzled more, making me laugh more. As he laughed with me, he said, "I was jealous yesterday when your friend hugged you like this. So, didn't you feel ticklish then?"

I cupped his face, saying, "It's different, Aan. She's my friend, and you're...." He raised his eyebrow, asking, "Your?"

I said, "Well, you're mine, so it feels different." His eyes darkened for a second as he pulled back and went back to the stove, preparing something.

I got down and went to his side, asking, "Did I say something wrong, Aan?" He shook his head, patting my head, and said, "Let's eat, okay?" I nodded as he fed me breakfast.

I was happy as I said, "Aan, you know, after my dad passed away, no one fed me like this. Thank you." He pulled me close and said, "Vie, from now on, I will feed you at every chance I get, okay?" I smiled, hugging him. He hugged me back, and I said, "Go get ready. I will clean here." He nodded, going to the bathroom.

After he came back, I was standing on the balcony, so he joined me, pushing some strands of my hair from my face and asking, "Shall we go on a date, Vie?" I looked at him amused as he said, "Please," giving me puppy eyes.

I laughed, nodding, "Of course, let's go. But to where?" He said, "It's a surprise, Vie. Let's go now or we'll be late." I nodded, asking, "So, what should I wear?" He said, "Wear something comfortable, Vie."