|17| Chapter

Saanvi POV:

After I took deep breaths, I still didn't open my eyes. He cradled me like a baby in his arms. Once he settled me comfortably in his arms, he rubbed the tears from my face and removed the hair from my face. He caressed my hair smoothly as I took a few breaths again to calm myself.

He whispered sweet nothings in my ear. I opened my eyes slowly, adjusting to the surroundings. I saw that we were on the balcony sitting on a porch swing. I was sitting on his lap, and my face was buried in his neck. He held me as close as possible, rubbing my back continuously. His presence made me relax, and there was complete silence between us.

He kissed my forehead. I slowly pulled out, looking into his eyes. They were no longer showing hurt; they showed worry. I knew it was my fault to act like that when he was just concerned about me. He said, "Sorry, Vie. I am so sorry. I swear I will never slam again." I smiled weakly, looking into his eyes.

I said, "I am sorry too, Aan. I am sorry that I told you to leave. I never meant that because wherever you are, there is my home." He nodded, pulling me into his chest.

He said, "I was scared, Vie. I was so scared that something might have happened to you." I didn't say anything; I just kissed his cheek and then snuggled closer to him.

After some time, I looked at him and asked, "You know about everything , don't you?"

I know, I am not that stupid to think that the great Vihaan Singhania, like him, agreed to marry a normal girl like me without a proper background check. With the power he holds I'm sure he must have had all the information about me on his table.

He cupped my cheek and said, "Baby, stop thinking so much. Your brain handled to much today." My stomach grumbled. He chuckled, saying, "Come, let's get you some food." I nodded, getting up.

After we had dinner, I slept in his arms comfortably. But I couldn't shake off the feeling that someone is following me. Should I say this to Aan? No, probably not now. I am sure he will not allow me to go out itself.

The next day, he dropped me off at the office. I was working on some new projects, and I found myself arguing with the design team about the stones we should use in a particular ring.

Vaish came barging in, looking worried. I asked, "What's wrong, Vaish?" She smiled awkwardly and said, "I had a dream about you getting hurt, so I was worried." I sighed, hugging her, and reassured her, "I am fine, Vaish." She nodded, hugging me tight.

After the discussion with the team, Vaish asked, "So, did you finish the design for your engagement rings, babe?" I slumped in my chair, saying, "Vaish, my brain is stuck. For every one of our clients, I somehow have an idea, but look, when it comes to my own wedding, I am not able to think of anything. When I asked Aan, he said, 'Your wish, Vie,' so I have no other help."

Vaish said, "Aww, it's okay. Don't stress too much. You still have some time left, and I know you will come up with something amazing." I nodded as she left me alone.

After some time, I had an idea. I went into my crafting studio and started designing. It almost took me three hours to finish the final product.

I looked at it and thought, "In the delicate dance of metal and gem, I weave our story into a ring, a tapestry of promises and dreams. The gold, a river of warmth that mirrors the tenderness of our shared moments. The gem, a twinkle of our laughter, an embodiment of joy held close. With every curve and twist, I mold a piece of eternity, a silent whisper of 'forever.' As I craft this ring, I see the reflection of us – a love as timeless and enduring as the artistry I pour into every detail. May this ring be not just a symbol but a vessel, carrying the essence of our love, a masterpiece born from the hands that have found their home in yours."