|38| Chapter

Vihaan POV:

Reyaansh spoke up, "I am Reyaansh Rathore, Saanvi's real elder brother." I shouted, "What? What the hell are you talking about?"

He said, "Calm down, Vihaan. Let me explain everything to you." I caught his collar, shouting, "Why the hell did you hide your identity until now? What the hell do you want from us?"

He pleaded, "I just got to know everything, Vihaan. Trust me, please listen to me once."

I released him, walking towards my chair. I said, "I will give you 5 minutes. Tell me the truth. If I find out you're lying to me, trust me, you will be buried 6 feet underground. I have lost all my patience, okay?" He nodded and started explaining.

"I stay in Rathore Mansion. Until now, I thought I am Raichandh because that is my aunt, Vikram Rathore's sister's second name. I thought she was my mom, and her husband was my dad because, from kid, I have only known them as my parents. No one really told me who my real parents are. I always thought I was adopted because they told so and used to treat me like shit."

"Today, when I passed by my dad's office well X-Dad's, I heard him saying Saanvi's name, so I stopped, listening to them. That's when I got to know that I am Saanvi's elder brother. Those idiots killed my father and mother and made it look like an accident just for the money. They thought my father wrote their names in his will for the company assets, but they were wrong."

"Sixty percent of the shares are in the name of Saanvi, and 25% of them are mine, and the remaining 15% is my aunt's, which means they have less than half of the shares, including mine. They made me sign white papers and took my shares as well."

"I heard Vedanth talking. Vedanth is my elder brother, I mean my aunt's son. He said, 'I want her, Dad. No matter what, I want her. Let's do this. Let's attack them suddenly and take her so that she can be with me, rather than that bastard. From kid, he's always coming in my way, Dad, so please, let's do this, let's attack them.' I don't know when they are going to attack, Vihaan. And thank God they didn't notice me hearing them, so I silently escaped from there and came here as fast as I could."

After he finished, I didn't entirely understand because he was tense, so he didn't speak clearly. But one thing I understood is that Saanvi's real family is the reason behind everything. They want her shares, and Vedanth wants my Vie. In his dreams.

I told in my normal cold voice, "Alex, prepare everyone for the attack. Make sure you increase the security outside the house." He nodded, saying, "Yes, King," and left.

I turned to Shiv, "Make sure you set drones outside and set an alarm. If any outsiders pass by, make sure you inform me, okay?" He nodded, saying, "On it, boss," and went.

I looked at Rahul; he looked tense. I placed my hand on his shoulder and said, "It's okay, Rahul. I am here, right? Not even a fly will fall on her, okay? I promise." He nodded, saying, "I will check with the weapons we have." I nodded, and he went.

I finally turned to Reyaansh and said, "Look, it's not that I don't trust you, but I don't trust anyone around Saanvi right now. I bet you heard about her accident." He nodded, so I continued, "Until this attack is done, will you please be away from her, or at least don't tell her everything, okay? Her heart is weak, and I don't know if she can take this or not."

He nodded, saying, "Of course, Vihaan. Thank you for trusting me, and also thank you for taking such good care of my sister. Even when I didn't know she was my real sister, I have always felt that sibling connection towards her. So, for me, it is more than enough, Vihaan, because the pain my family caused her is something I will never forgive myself for. I have not been there for her as a brother."