|03| Chapter

Vihaan POV:

I closed the door, walked in, and found her standing near the balcony. After taking a few deep breaths, I joined her on the balcony. She looked into my eyes but immediately looked away. She asked, "Why did you kiss me?" I placed my hand on the back of my neck, lacking a clear answer, and mumbled, "Sorry."

She sighed, revealing it was her first kiss, and she lost it to a stranger. The word "stranger" hit me hard; was I just a stranger to her? She looked at my face again and said, "I didn't mean to hurt you, but I am just telling the facts." I nodded, whispering another apology.

I was somewhat happy that her first kiss was with me. I vowed to myself to make sure that, in this lifetime, she wouldn't get to kiss any other man.

Her stomach grumbled, indicating hunger. Blushing, she placed her face on her stomach and looked down. Her face was red with embarrassment, and I chuckled at her. She is so cute.

I took my phone and called for room service to bring some food. After the call, she stared at me. When I asked "What", she questioned, "How do you know what I like? Are you some kind of spy? Are you here to kill me? I warn you that I am trained in karate; I can fight." I chuckled, amused by her surprising reactions. I reassured her, saying, "Vie, I promise I am not here to kill you. And to be honest, I saw you for the first time in my life today."

She placed her hands down, looking confused. She asked, "Then how come you know what food I like? How come you kissed me the first time you saw me? And how come you call me some weird word which I don't even know but felt right when you call me that?"

I love the way she babbles her mind when she is nervous. I chuckled again, surprised by how many times I laughed in this 5 minutes of being with her. I said, "I will answer every question of yours, but first, how about we go in? It's getting cold." She nodded, and as we went in,

I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door, took the food, thanked him, and went to the living area. She brought water and sat down opposite to me. She started eating and moaned on her first bite. Okay, I should take a mental note that she loves food, and whenever she is angry, food is enough to melt her.

I started answering her questions. "Okay, first of all, I am Vihaan. I am from India," I said. She nodded, introducing herself, "I am Saanvi, and I am also from India." Very good. I have been an idiot to search all around the world for her when she is just beside me all the time.

As I continued, "Now, to answer your questions, even I don't know why I know all your food tastes. I feel like I have known you forever." She nodded, saying, "I felt the same, Aan." Aan? Is it me, Vihaan? Oh, Vih+aan. I love the way she called me Aan.

She immediately looked away, saying, "Sorry, I don't know how I called you that. It just came out naturally,Vihaan." I shook my head, saying, "Please don't call me by my full name. I love the way you called me before." She nodded a little as I continued.

"And for kissing you, I am really sorry vie. It's like I have been searching all around the world for you," I confessed, " I mean for the love of my life. I always felt this strange pull, and my heart said there is someone out there just born for me. And when I saw you, I knew you were the one. So, I couldn't stop myself from kissing you."

She processed everything and said, "I am getting married in a month." Wait, what the hell? What did she just say? Is she going to marry someone who is not me? Does she love him? She placed a hand on her mouth, apologizing, "Sorry, I just blurted out. It's just that my family arranged a marriage for me, so I only have this one month." I nodded, and she added, "But even I feel this strong pull between us, so I forgive you for what you have done."