|03| Bonus Chapter

Vihaan POV:

After One year:)

It is Sunday today, and when it is Sunday, it is a fun day for us since no one has any work on that day. Even if we have work, we have to postpone it to Monday as per our lioness's orders.

I am currently cooking in the kitchen with all the other boys, and Dad is also here with us, whereas all the ladies are in the garden gossiping about something, I guess.

Today is our wedding anniversary, so here I am cooking a meal for everyone. Rishi is helping me with side dishes as I am cooking her favorite biryani and gulab jamun. Rahul is just simply sitting there playing with Arjun, and Dad and Reyansh are helping me in cutting the vegetables.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you all that yes, Reyansh and Vaish are now married. It's been 6 months since their wedding. Sorry that I couldn't say all those details for you since we all have been so busy. Let's make it another chapter to talk about later.

Anvi came into the kitchen asking, "How is it going?" Rishi said, "Everything is under control, Dii!" She nodded, coming to me and asked, "Aannn, I am hungry. Please make it fast."

I gave her a forehead kiss and said, "In 10 minutes, I will set the table, okay?" She nodded, taking Arjun with her, and went back to the garden.

Rahul decorated the table since that is the only work he can do well because if he cooks something, I don't think the kitchen will survive later.

All the ladies happily sat around cheering for all of us. After digging in, everyone praised me and Rishi. Dad said, "Even I helped in cooking."

Mom said, "Yes, in cutting vegetables, which even Fluffy can do better than you." Everyone laughed. These two are so good at bickering with each other. How in the world did they end up together?

After lunch, we all sat in the garden relaxing. Me and Rahul were talking about something randomly as Arjun came asking, "Dad, can we play rock-paper-scissors?"

I nodded, making him sit on my lap, asking, "And why do you want to play with me? Where is your sister?" He said, "She always wins whenever we play, Dad, so I don't want to play with her anymore."

I laughed as Rahul tickled him, saying, "Is it? You lose every time?" He also laughed, saying, "Dad, you need to show scissors no matter what, okay?"

I nodded, Rock-Paper-Scissors, I showed paper as he showed rock. He said in an almost broken voice, "Dadaa, I told you to show scissors, didn't I?"

Okay, here comes the tears. I said, "Bunny, how is that fair? I get to show any of the three, right? Not the one you said."

He still cried, saying, "You cheated!" Anvi came glaring at me. Rahul said, "Killer, your husband here cheated on a small kid."

I whined, "Viee, I just played a fair game, that's all." She said, "He is a kid, Aan. Why do you have to cheat him?"

"I didn't cheat, Viee,"I said. She just picked him up, consoling. He showed me his tongue and mocked.
This little.....

Ananya came asking, "What happened, Papa?" I said, "Nothing, princess. Your brother is being a little naughty today."

Out of them both, Ananya is always the bright and mature kid. She is just like her mom in many aspects. She pouted, saying, "Papa, I don't wanna go to school tomorrow."

I asked, "Why? What happened? Did anyone scold you?" She shook her head, saying, "No, Papa. I just don't want to."

I asked again, "There is something wrong, princess. Come on, tell me what is it?" She sighed, saying, "Many of my classmates are talking behind my back about me, Papa. When I went to the restroom yesterday, I heard some of the girls talking. 'She always acts like a princess, but in reality, she is just a nerd,' they said."