|18| Chapter

Vihaan POV:

I went home, and my mom came from the kitchen to see me. Her face lit up, and she asked, "Vihaan, you're home?" I nodded and gave a small smile to her. She said, "Then go talk to everyone; I will prepare all your favorites." I nodded again, going into the living room.

I saw everyone there, as always. Shri and Rahul were bickering, and Anandh was just sitting there silently. My dad and chachu were busy discussing something, and my choti maa and grandpa were watching something on TV. As soon as they saw me, they all stopped what they were doing and called me to sit with them.

I sat between Rahul and Anandh. Shri asked, "Didn't you bring Bhabi with you, bhai?" My dad asked, "Yes, Vihaan, you could have brought her home." My grandpa said, "They are not married yet, you all."

Anandh said, "But it is good to see Bhabi." Everyone turned to him in shock because he rarely speaks, and when he does, it must be related to work or some things he needs. He mostly only talks to me more, I guess, since he is working with me.

Rahul asked Anandh, "You want Killer here?" He nodded, saying, "Yeah, what is wrong with that? She is our bhabi." He said it so naturally.

I smiled, knowing how Vie made a place for her in everyone's heart. I thought Anandh would take time to accept her, but I was wrong. Well, that's Saanvi, isn't she? I smiled as my mom came in, calling everyone for dinner.

We all went in to see the table was filled with my favorites. Rahul whined, saying, "Bhai, this is cheating. All of this is your favorite." Shri also added, saying, "Maa, what about us?"

My mom said, laughing, "Aren't you all eating your favorites every day? Your bhai rarely comes home these days, so I need to make his favorites." Rahul murmured, "Let Killer come home; this guy will never be away from home itself." I punched him as everyone laughed. Chachu said, "Okay, now stop teasing him. Eat." We all nodded, eating.

I went to my room to sleep, and it was midnight when I heard someone knock on my door. I went to see who it was, and Anandh was there. I asked, "What is wrong, Anandh? Is everything fine?"

He said, "Can I please sleep in your room bhai? I am getting very bad dreams." I nodded, letting him in. He has always been like this since that incident. I patted him to sleep, worried about him. Slowly, even I fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning, and whenever I am home, all four of us siblings go for a jog. We all went out, and Rahul whispered in my ear, "I heard he is back?" I stiffened and said, "Yes."

He asked, "Then what are you going to do about it?" I just shrugged, saying, "What do you want me to do? Kill him?" He replied, "If I were in your place, I would do it." I said, "Then go on, do it." He rolled his eyes and went to the other side. I sighed, going back home.

Later, I went to the office, and Shiv came inside, saying, "Boss, we hired 10 interns last week, and one intern did a fabulous job yesterday." I asked, "What is it, Shiv?"

He said, "When you left yesterday, somebody tried to hack our systems, but before I could call you, he fixed all of them and also built a firewall around our company network." I was surprised. "What? Which intern can do that?" I thought, wondering if he could be a spy.

I asked, "Who is that, Shiv?" He said, "I will get him, boss." I nodded.

As I opened my system and checked the firewall he built, it was remarkably good. He created it so well that many hackers might stop trying just by looking at it. However, being Vihaan, I easily cracked through it. I heard a knock, so I said, "Come in." I saw Shiv entering with the intern.

Wait, Rishi? I got up from my chair, asking, "Rishi? What are you doing here?" He smiled, saying, "jiju , I am here for an internship. I applied for your company for this year's internship. I just wanted to see."