|35| Chapter

Vihaan POV:

I was almost on the verge of breaking down. It's already been four hours since Saanvi got kidnapped, and we haven't found a single clue, not even a trace. We did everything we can, and I was more than frustrated.

What if they kill her? That mere thought made my whole body freeze; it's like the reason for my existence is gone if she is gone.

Three more hours passed, yet no clue. Alex and his team have arrived in India. Alex asked, "King, what do we do?" I sighed, rubbing my temples, shaking my head in a negative way, indicating that even I don't know what to do.

Rahul said, "Bhai, let's ask Vishnu once again. He might know the place where they hid Killer." I nodded, going to his dungeon. Alex dragged out Vishnu, who was frustrated, asking, "What the hell more do you want, Vihaan? I told you everything, didn't I?"

I said in a calm voice, "They kidnapped her, Vishnu. I did everything I can to find her, but of no use. I know you know the place they hid her, so tell me where it is." His eyes widened as he asked, "They kidnapped her?"

I nodded, and he said, "They gave me a location to take her when I kidnapped her. Maybe that might help you." He gave the location to Rahul. I looked at him and asked, "Why?" He raised his eyebrow, so I asked again, "Why are you helping me?"

He looked straight in my eyes and said, "You were my best friend, Vi. No matter what happened between us, despite all that, I really considered you as my friend. So go protect your love, because that is all I can help you with." I had tears in my eyes.

Though he helped me this time, it doesn't mean I will forgive him for everything he's done. But I will forever remember his help, what he did today. With that, we all went to the location which Vishnu gave us.

It was the city outskirts, where there was an old building left without being fully constructed. When we arrived, I saw guards everywhere, indicating that Saanvi was inside. I somewhat felt at peace.

I signalled one of my men to go inside silently and check how many guards were there. After some time, Alex and his team cleared the entrance for us. I told Rahul to stay there and be ready with the car in case there was a chase.

We went inside, eliminating the guards who came our way. There was a huge door locked, and no matter how we tried, it wouldn't open. I looked at Alex, and he nodded, going there and placing a bomb.

After the door blasted, we all went inside immediately, taking positions to shoot. There I saw Anvi, and my eyes locked with hers. Finally, she was safe. I mentally calmed myself, knowing she was unharmed.

I noticed she had no marks on her body, indicating that no one had hit her. That was a relief because if I had seen any marks on her, only God knows what destruction I would have caused.

I saw two old men standing there; strangely one of them was so familiar to me and he was trying to escape, and the other one confronted me. I looked at Saanvi again, and she blinked her eyes, a signal in Morse code.

I smirked because I was glad I had taught her Morse code. I had anticipated something like this happening, so I made her learn, so that she had every possible way to communicate with me.

She signaled, "The one who is escaping is my dad, and the one in front of you is my chachu."

Wait, what? Your dad? Isn't he dead? I was the one who killed him, right? While I was processing this, her chachu punched me in the face. I stumbled back, regaining focus as Anvi shouted, "Aan, don't let him escape." I looked at Alex, and he nodded, sending all the other men to follow her so-called dad.