|40| Chapter

It's 200k everybodyy!!!!
Thank you so much for all the love and support!

Vedhanth POV:

Hi, I am Vedhansh Raichandh, Vikram Rathore's only nephew. Well, I don't consider Reyaansh as my brother because Mom said he was adopted.

I know you all are wondering why I am here. Right? Well, I know your author promised you some cute scenes for them, right? Sorry to inform you all that I stole this chap from her.

Let me tell you my version of the story so that you will get to know what exactly happened. Is that okay? Even if it's not, I am sorry that you have to bear with me for this chapter. Let's begin, shall we?

When I was 9 years old, my dad took me to some birthday party, saying we are visiting my cousin. Until then, I didn't know I had a cousin. All I knew was I had Mamu, who was my mom's brother, but he and his wife passed away due to an accident.

Well, later I got to know that my father killed them for the money and power Rathore Industries holds. But that is a different story. Let's come back.

When I saw her in her birthday party, oh my god, she was beautiful. She was playing around with some boy, jumping, laughing, and all. From afar, she looked so good like Doll. At that age, my heart did a jump seeing her.

I don't know why, but I went and asked my dad, "Dad, no matter what, I want her with me." He chuckled, saying, "Well, kid, she was always ours, so don't worry. She will come to us soon. I will take her power and company; you can take her and do anything you want." I giggled, nodding.

After talking to my dad, I went back to the party, where I bumped into her. I immediately said "Sorry, sorry, I didn't see you." She just giggled, saying in her soft voice—she looked like a Barbie doll—"It...is...okay."

OMG, she is so cute. So I squished her cheek, saying, "Happy birthday, doll." She flinched back a little. I scolded myself for scaring her, when the boy she was playing with came and punched me in the face.

I stumbled back, and he shouted, "Don't hurt my angel, and also stop calling her doll. She is not allowed to play with you."

Who the hell is he to say that? So I shouted back, "And who are you to say that? I want to play with her as well, so let her decide." I looked at her, and so did that boy.

To my surprise, she hid her face behind his back and said in a very pleading soft voice, "Aan, I wanna go." So this boy is Aan? What kind of name is that? But she wants to leave? I am hurt. But then again Dad said she will be with me after I grow up, so let it be. He glared at me and took her hand, leaving from there.

After some time, I heard a gunshot from somewhere, and suddenly, my dad came and took me away from there. After that, I didn't see her for so long, but my obsession over her didn't die.

I used to ask my father about her, but he just sent me away, saying, "This is not the correct time. Let her reach 25 years." I didn't know why, but I chose to stay quiet because I know if I annoy him, he will kick me.

After some years, when I was in my final year of college, I saw her again in the coffee shop working. Aww, my doll.

At first, I didn't recognize her because she has grown into a very beautiful woman—she is looking hot. I scanned around the place to find that boy who was with her is here or not.

Nope! He is not here, which means she is all mine. I stayed there until her shift was done. She was walking ahead of me, maybe to her home, I guess.

Suddenly, I saw some drunk guys approaching her and catching her hand. Fucking assholes, how dare they. I wanted to go and kick them, but to my surprise, she kicked them, and one came flying across and fell.
Oh my, she can fight?