|41| Chapter

Saanvi POV:

I woke up to an empty bed, looked around to see a note on the coffee table. "Went to arrange everything, I will be back soon, and also don't worry about packing clothes, I have already done it. Just be ready by evening. With love, yours Aan." I smiled looking at the note, and after some time, I got ready for the day.

When I went downstairs, I saw all the younger clan waiting for someone there. I cleared my throat, asking, "Who are you waiting for?" Anadh came, side-hugging me, and said, "We are waiting for you, bhabi." I raised my eyebrows, confused.

Shri said, "It's been a long time since we all went out, bhabi. Mainly after your accident, bhai never allowed us to take you out. Now that he isn't here, we will just sneak out and come back before he comes?" I laughed, nodding, and said, "Let me greet maa and baba, then I will join you all." They nodded.

I saw everyone there, Anandh, Shri, Rahul, Vaish, even Reyaansh bhai, but not Rishi. I wondered where he went.

I went into the kitchen to see maa and chotimaa cooking. They gave me a warm smile when they saw me. Maa asked, "How are you doing now, Saanvi?" I nodded, saying, "I am fine, maa." She said "Wait for 15 minutes, breakfast will be ready anvi."

I said "It's fine, maa; everyone is so eager to go out, so we will eat out." She asked, "You are also going?" I nodded. She sighed, saying, "Vihaan will not like this idea, Anvi. You know there are many dangers out there, right?"

Baba came, asking, "Who is going out and what dangers?" I said, "Baba, everyone wants to take me out since it's been so long." He shook his head, saying, "Then catch up in the house itself. Why are you going out?"

I side-hugged baba and gave him my puppy eyes, saying, "Baba, please, I will be back soon, and also Rahul and Reyaansh bhai are there with us, right? So, nothing will happen, pleaseeeee." He smiled, nodding, and said, "Just be careful, princess. Give me a call if anything goes wrong." I nodded, heading out.

I went to the backyard to find Rishi. I saw him sitting near the pool, so I went to him and sat beside him, noticing he was so silent. I ruffled his hair, asking, "What's wrong, kiddo?"

He came out of his thoughts and gave me a smile, saying, "Nothing, di. I was just thinking about the project." I nodded, saying, "Congratulations! I heard about it from Aan. This is going to be your first big project, and I hope it will be a very big success." He smiled, and I said, "Okay, come, let's go; everyone is waiting for you."

He asked, "Where?" I replied, "To the mall." However, he shook his head, saying, "No, di, you all go ahead. I'm not interested." I sighed, asking him "Seriously what is wrong kiddo, are you hiding something from me?" He shook his head without looking at me. So, I forced his face to look at me and said, "Look into my eyes and say that, kiddo."

He looked up and cried, hugging me. I caressed his hair, asking, "What happened, Rishi? Why are you crying? Who hurt you? Come on, tell me; I will kill them for you." He sniffled, saying, "I'm not your own brother, di. I'm not your kiddo."

What the hell is he talking about? He's always my kiddo, no matter what. I pulled him out of the hug and cupped his face, saying, "Look, kiddo, you are my brother, understand? Blood or not, you are my little kiddo forever, and no one is going to change that, not even God. You know you are the reason I came this far, kiddo. Thank you for showing me the reason of what I lived for."

He cried again, hugging me, and said, "I was scared of losing you, di. I will do anything to protect you. I love you, di." I smiled, hugging him tighter, and said, "Aww, my little boy, I love you too, kiddo. You will never loose me, Now, come on, let's go; everyone is waiting." He nodded, getting up, and we all went to the mall together.