|09| Chapter

Vihaan POV:

I was angry that it's already been two days, but Vie hasn't contacted me. Will she find me within a week?, I thought, entering the office. Shiv ran towards me saying "Boss there is a issue," showing an iPad with a model from my company talking about something like being close to me. I didn't care about all this, so I shoved it to him, saying, "Just ignore, Shiv."

He said, "Boss, but this made it into the headlines today." I glared at him as he nodded very weakly. Oh, shit! Now, if Vie was finding me and read this, she would assume bad things and might stop coming to me. This thought made me more angry as I shouted at him, "Call everyone who is related to this issue. It needs to be solved before afternoon!" He ran off, panicking.

I went to my cabin, rubbing my temples. I took out my phone, scrolling through my gallery because I took a lot of pictures of hers secretly – her eating pics, pouting, dancing, looking somewhere, every action of hers. As I scrolled through it, I felt myself calming a bit, but it didn't help much as Shiv came in, saying, "Sir, they are here."

I slammed the table, getting up as I went to the meeting room. I saw everyone there, and as I glared at them, they shivered with fear. After some time of shouting and thinking for a solution, I heard noises outside, and I smelled her fragrance near me. Wait, is Vie here? I shouted, "What the hell is happening?" So everyone moved aside, revealing her. Oh my god, she really is here. She looked so scared as she whispered, "Aan."

I ran towards her, lifting her up. "Vie!" I shouted. She continuously patted me to put her down, and as I dropped her to the ground, I knew she was embarrassed by people watching her. So, I pulled her into my cabin, closing the door. I pinned her to the wall, and she gasped at my sudden encounter, saying, "Aan, what are you doing?" So, I smirked, saying, "Your punishment, Vie."

I slammed my lips on her, as I licked her upper lip, I felt her not moving. My hands roamed around her body, I bit her lower lip a bit, she moaned against my mouth, which gave me a gap to enter into her mouth. Hmm, she tastes sweet. Her lips are so soft. This kiss was not like the first one we shared. This was more of a punishment for her, so I was very dominant and possessive.

After she patted me to release, feeling satisfied I pulled out as she breathed heavily. I placed my forehead on hers, laughing. She glared at me with her cute little doe eyes. She said, "Aan, what is this for?" I shrugged, saying, "For leaving me." She punched me a little, saying, "Just for 2 days."

I kissed her forehead, saying, "It felt like 2 years, Vie." Her cheeks turned red. I chuckled as she asked slowly, "Aan, you are looking so different." I hugged her, asking, "Did I scare you, Vie?" She shook her head on my chest as I sighed, saying, "Sorry, Vie."

She said, "No, Aan, it's not that. It's just that you, being the great Vihaan Singhania, the CEO of Singhania Empire, I didn't know anything. I am sorry. I won't watch all the news things, so I didn't recognize you." I pulled out of the hug to look at her. I said, "Vie, I am the same Aan you met in Paris. For you, I will always be the same." She nodded, saying, "It will take time to adjust, Aan." I nodded, agreeing with her.

She said, "Okay, carry on with your meeting," and was about to leave as I pulled her into me, holding her tight, scared that she will leave me again. She giggled, saying, "Aan, I am not going anywhere. I will wait until the meeting ends, okay?" I shook my head, saying, "No, my PA will take care of the meeting, so come, let's go."

I pulled her hand, but she didn't move. I looked back, and she said, "Aan, don't be a kid. Go finish your things; I will wait." I sighed, placing a kiss on her forehead. I asked, "Give me your phone." She looked at me confused. I asked again, "Your phone, Vie."