|25| Chapter

Saanvi POV:

I couldn't believe that he arranged this on our first day of married life. I am beyond happy. We are now sitting on the boat, staring at the moon and talking about random things. My head is on his chest, curled up on his lap. He is so warm, holding me close, caressing my hair, frequently kissing my hair. This is the best, I thought. Soon, I fell asleep in his arms.

When I woke up, I was in a very comfy bed that didn't seem like mine. I suddenly opened my eyes, not aware of my surroundings. I saw a huge pair of arms wrapped around me tightly. I looked up to see Aan sleeping peacefully. Automatically, a small smile crept on my lips.

I tried to move, but he pulled me close, snuggling into my neck. He held me like I was his last chance at living life. If I am gone, then he is also gone. He snuggled more, and I giggled as it tickled me.

With that, he woke up, saying in his morning voice, "Hmm, I hope I will wake up to your smile like this every day, wifey." I blushed, humming. He mumbled into my neck, "Good morning, Jaan." I smiled, turning in his arms so that my back lay on his chest. I said, "Very good morning, Aan."

He chuckled, asking, "Are you shy, Vie? Where did my little lioness go?" I tried to get up, but of no use. He said again, "Where are you escaping?" I said, "Aan, I need to go to the bathroom." He loosened his grip on me. When I finally came out of bed, I saw the surroundings and realized we are in his room. That means he brought me back to his home? I looked at him as he used his elbow as a grip and saw me.

He understood my look, I guess because he explained, "After that package was delivered to the penthouse, you're not safe there anymore, Vie." I sighed, saying, "But, Aan, what will your family think?" He got up, coming to me. He took both my palms into his and said, "Vie, you're my wife. You have every right to be here."

I said, "But according to them, I am not married to you yet, Aan." He lifted me up, immediately both my legs wrapped around his waist. He said, "Doesn't matter. Your safety is more important to me, Vie." I said, "But..."

He cut me off, placing me on the bathroom counter. He handed me a brush and said, "Hush, enough, Vie. Stop thinking. Give your brain a break. And also, let's have some husband-wife time, okay?" I blushed again, slightly punching him.

After we both got ready, I didn't bring any of my clothes, but to my surprise, his closet is filled with my clothes. It's as if he teleported my wardrobe here, but then again, that's Vihaan, isn't he?

He said he made sure to get me everything I wanted. I had many clothes to wear, but I chose his hoodie to wear because, firstly, it has his scent, and also, it will cover my neck so that nobody sees my mangalsutra. When he saw me wearing his clothes, he couldn't stop smiling, kept saying that he loved my outfit today, but I ignored him and went downstairs.

I saw Maa and Chotimaa preparing breakfast, so I went into the kitchen. When they saw me, they both smiled, saying, "Good morning, Anvi." I smiled back, wishing them. I asked, "Can I help with anything, Maa?" She shook her head, saying, "It's fine, Anvi. You can take over this duty when you officially become the daughter-in-law of this home."

I suddenly felt very bad for not telling them the truth, or I don't know for what reason. Baba came in just in time, saying, "Oh, Princess, what are you doing here?" Vihaan came, cutting in. He said, "I brought her home yesterday, Dad. There are some threats out there, so she's not safe there." Everyone in the kitchen looked at him as he spoke about the package, of course, he hid what's in the photo.

He covered it by saying, The photo of us on some date or something. Baba said, "Don't go anywhere until all of this is over, Princess." I nodded. Maa said, cupping my face, "Don't worry about anything, Anvi. We are here for you, okay?" I smiled as tears formed in my eyes, feeling the warmth of the family that I didn't have in a very long time.