|16| Chapter

Saanvi POV:

It's been a week since I met Vihaan's family, and honestly, I was scared at first. But as soon as I walked in, everyone welcomed me warmly. Suddenly, I felt that warmth of family that I missed.

His mom is really awesome, just like mine. She also said to call her "maa" from now on. I was thrilled to have a mother instead of a mother-in-law.

Now, his dad, oh my god, he's so sweet. He made me feel comfortable and even called me "princess," just like my father. He also asked me to call him "baba," and it brought tears to my eyes. Mihir chachu is also sweet, like his brother, and Swathi maa, she's sweet too, although a bit reserved compared to others.

My favorite devrani, Shri, connected to me so fast; she's more like a sister than a sister-in-law. And my devar Anandh, he's welcoming but speaks very less. I thought I'd work my magic on him later.

And last but not least, my devar Rahul, he's more like my best friend in this home. He's just like Vaish to me now. In a very short time, he became very close to me. Aan was complaining that I stole his best friend; I just laughed.

Now, let me tell you about his home. It's huge, very huge. I knew he was rich, but I never thought he was damn rich. My favorite place is the library in our room. I also love how he arranged his walk-in closet for me, made adjustments just for me. Believe me, his backyard garden is more extensive than my whole penthouse square feet.

There's a swing in one corner and a couch set to the other side. At the end of the garden, he has a tiger cage, and he has a tiger as a pet. A freaking big tiger as a pet! Who the hell has a tiger as a pet? And he named him Fluffy. Who names a tiger Fluffy? I was scared at first to know about the tiger, but Aan strictly restricted that area for me to enter. Overall, I loved that place.

I'm happy that soon I'll call that place my home, but I'll also miss my penthouse so much because I've stayed here all my life. After I leave, Rishi will live here, he said. I wrote all of this in my journal. After finishing, I stretched my hands, getting up.

Today, I am meeting Shri, Anandh, and Rahul for engagement shopping. Vihaan wanted to come, but Shri said it's only going to be sisters and brothers time—boyfriend is not involved. Aan fought, but I said I also wanted to bond with them, so he agreed.

I got ready, wearing jeans and a white t-shirt. I heard the doorbell ring, and I opened the door to see Vaish and Rishi. I smiled, hugging them both. They were also coming for the shopping. The three of us left for the mall. This time, I made sure we didn't go to his mall because he didn't let me pay for anything last time, saying, "Your money is your money, my money is also your money." I rolled my eyes.

As I parked my car, I saw the three of them standing there, and as soon as they found me, they waved at us. We went to them, and Shri hugged me, saying, "Bhabhi, I missed you." I replied, "I missed you too, Shri," and hugged her back.

Anandh smiled at me, and I smiled back, asking, "How are you, Anandh?" He said, "I am doing very good, Bhabhi." I nodded and turned to Rahul, who pouted.

I asked, "What's wrong?" He said, "You spoke to them first killer, not me." I shook my head, hugging him, and said, "You're my best friend, aren't you? So, I wanted to save the last for you." He smiled as I introduced Vaish to them. We all went in, boys and girls separating for dress selection, we agreed to meet near the food court after 3 hours.

Shri asked me, "So, Bhabhi, is my brother acting like a dick with you?" I smiled and replied, "No, Shri, your brother is a gentleman."

Vaish rolled her eyes, saying, "He scares the shit out of me." Shri nodded along with her, adding, "At times, I am truly scared of him, Bhabi, but bhai was never like this when we were kids." I asked, "Then what went wrong?"