|45| Chapter

Vihaan POV:

Arghhh, it's been hours since he got kidnapped, and nobody got a single clue about where he is. I still didn't tell Anvi about this; she is sleeping peacefully now. I don't want to worry her, and, most importantly, her heart is still weak. I have to handle this myself.

Suddenly, I heard a phone ringing in the room; it was probably her phone, maybe Vaish called to check in. But when I heard her shouting, "Kiddo, where the hell have you been" Rishi? I ran upstairs.

She handed me the phone and said, "He wants to talk to you," with a suspicious look on her face. I just smiled awkwardly, taking the phone.

Coming to the other room, I locked it this time, knowing her secret sneaking habit. I asked, "Rishi?" He said, "Jiju." I sighed internally, knowing that at least nothing bad happened to him.

I almost shouted, "Hello, Rishi? Where are you? Did they hurt you? Just send me the location." He said, "Jiju, I am fine. I can't talk much, but I will try to send the location from this phone. Don't worry, and don't say anything to Di about this."

After he hung up the call, he immediately sent me the location. I forwarded it to my number and deleted it on her phone. I sent it to Alex and called him, saying, "Rishi is there in the location I sent you. Immediately go there."

He said, "Yes, King. Should we take action?" I said, "No, no. I am starting now, so until I come, just hide there and note all the details of their movements. When I come, we will attack."

He said, "Yes, King. Noted." With that, I hung up the call and sighed, knowing the bigger task is ahead of me – telling her that we are leaving.

I went out to see she was standing near the room. She raised her eyebrows at me and asked, "Is everything fine? You seem tensed about something." I said, "Yes, there is some problem in the office, so we have to leave right now so that I can get there on time."

She asked, "Right now?" I nodded, going near her and cupping her cheek. I said, "I promise, Vie, after all this, I will take you to any place you want, and we will spend as many days as you want, okay?"

She pushed me and went into the room, started packing the luggage, and said, "And our marriage is in a month. Do you at least remember that?" I realized, Ohh, shit. Yes, between all this, I forgot about that. So, I covered that, saying, "Yes, I remember, Vie."

She closed the suitcase with a loud thud sound, showing that she was angry, and said, "Glad that you remember, Aan. At least on that day, don't leave like this." I went near her, saying, "Oh, come on, Vie. You know unless it is a serious issue, I will not leave, right?"

She didn't say anything; she just passed me, going to the front door. I sighed, carrying the luggage, and followed her outside. The car ride to the airport was silent and tense as neither of us spoke.

After we boarded my private jet, she sat in the opposite seat to mine. Come on, yaar, she never sits on the seat in the plane; she always sits on my lap.

I bent down in front of her and said, "Come on, baby, please don't be like this. I am sorry; I will make it up to you next time." She looked into my eyes and asked, "You are hiding something from me, Aan?"

Every single time, how would she get to know that? I just silently went and sat in my seat, looking outside. She shouted, "So you are agreeing that?" I didn't say anything. She shouted again, "So now you are ignoring me?" I closed my mouth.

She kept shouting at me, "Tell me what is it, Aan, or else I will call Alex and know what is going on." I looked straight into her eyes and said, "You don't need to know. I will handle it. What you have done is enough."