|49| Chapter

Vihaan POV:

I am currently in the office working on the new game launch, which is almost done. I am happy that it is going to release soon.

Rishi and Anandh did a very good job in developing this. I am thinking to offer a full-time employment for Rishi here after his studies are done, which is day after tomorrow, I guess. It is his graduation ceremony.

Shiv came in, saying, "Boss, everything is almost done. Can I leave soon?" Wow, out of these many years working with him, this is the first time he asked to leave soon.

There must be something going on, so I asked, "Are you in love, Shiv?" He almost laughed, saying, "Oh no, boss, who is going to fall for me? Mam called me to come to the mall as they all are going for wedding shopping."

What? Nobody has invited me? It is my wedding, for God's sake? I stood up, asking "Where are they". He said, "In the Inorbit Mall, sir." I said, "Call Rishi and Anandh as well. Then we all will go together."

He stuttered, saying, "Uh um, they already went, sir." My eyes widened as I shouted, "Who gave them permission?" He said in a low voice, "Sir, it is already past office hours. Usually, I always stay until you leave, so you don't notice the timings, I guess."

I glared at him as he hid his head in his hand. I shook my head, saying, "Come on, let's go, then." He nodded, leading the way.

When we entered the mall, he took me to one of the bridal shops. That's where I found her, Shri, and Vaishu speaking and laughing. I saw Rishi and Anandh sitting near the area, eating ice cream, whereas Rahul and Reyansh were holding bags, which I think are the shopping bags.

I went to Anvi and pulled her aside. She was startled as she shouted, "Aan, what are you doing here?" I raised my eyebrows, asking, "Why didn't you tell me that you are going for shopping?"

She sighed, stood on her tiptoes, and gave me a forehead kiss, saying, "It is not for me, Aan. The bridesmaids is doing the shopping. I just came because Vaish and Shri dragged me."

"Oh, yet you should have called me," I sulked. She just giggled, saying, "Even if you come, what are you going to do here, Aan? You just cling to me everywhere we go." I pulled her waist close to me and said, "And you have a problem with that?"

She laughed, "No, I don't have any. But Vaish will definitely have because she is already irritated that I am not giving her enough time." I said, "You will be with her all day in the office, Vie. Then what is the problem?"

She rolled her eyes, asking, "How many times will you call me in a day?" I said, "Just 10 to 15 times. Come on, that is very less."

She pulled out of my embrace and asked, "Oh, is it?" and turned back to join the girls as she shouted, "Sit with the boys until I call you." I bowed, saying, "Yes, madam," and went to sit beside Rahul.

I strangled him by his neck with my hand and asked, "How come you are here?" He rolled his eyes, saying, "Why shouldn't I be here?" I asked, "What work do you have here?"

He said, "Even our shopping is done today itself. We all bought suits and Killer said we will get the traditional wears some other day." I nodded, asking, "Then how come no one invited me?" He laughed, saying, "What are you gonna do, even if we invited you, huh? You are just going to irritate Killer until she scolds you. Later, you come sulking to me."

I glared at him. He raised his eyebrows, asking, "What?" I shook my head, saying, "Nothing," and sat there like a puppy waiting for his owner to pick him up. After all the shopping, everyone went to the food court to eat something.

Everyone went to their favorites. As I was about to follow Anvi, Vaish pulled me. I asked, "Is anything wrong, Vaishu?"

She said, "Look, I owe you an apology, Vihaan. I shouldn't have scolded you in the hospital. I know it wasn't your fault, but I wanted to blame you. Actually, I still didn't like you back then because you took her away from me. You were scary as hell, to be honest. But seeing you warming up to her and seeing her happily smiling every time, I am glad she found you. I have never seen her happy with any other men before, so I accept you, Vihaan."