|11| Chapter

Vihaan POV:

I was so excited to meet her. I entered the cafe to find her sitting at a corner table, engrossed in her phone and smiling. Oh God, her smile is just infectious for me. I approached her, tapping the table, hoping she would look at me.

To my surprise she didn't raise her head as, she said, "Look, I don't know how you agreed to meet me, but I'm not interested in this arrangement because I already have a boyfriend. So it's not that I want to be rude, but I'm being honest here." Did she just call me her boyfriend? I smiled as she looked at me, her eyes wide with surprise.

Expecting this reaction, I said, "Vie, should I be happy that you called me your boyfriend, or should I be sad that you're denying to marry me?" Her expression slowly turned serious as she said, "Vihaan, you seriously think this is a joke? Am I looking like a fool to you?"

This was unexpected. Isn't she happy that it's me who is going to marry her, or does she want someone else? I didn't know what I did wrong.

After some debate, she stormed out of the cafe, and I followed her. I slipped into the passenger seat, and she screamed, "What the hell, Aan?" I said, "I am coming with you, no matter where it is. I will follow you until the end." She frowned, saying, "Argh, fine, whatever."

As we went to her home, she was still angry. I didn't know what would make her laugh again or what it would take for her to be in my arms again. I sighed, not understanding anything. When I went into the living room, I saw a boy around Shri's age talking to Vie. I had seen him in the photos before; he is her brother.

She introduced him. I smiled and nodded at him. He pulled Anvi aside, whispering something. Later, he screamed, "The great Vihaan Singhania is your arranged groom! Oh my Di, I must be dreaming." I was relieved that this kid liked me because I know how important he must be for Anvi. His impression was important.

Shyly, I said, "It's actually me who is begging to marry her." He screamed again, "Begging? You are begging?" I thought, leave about begging, I am ready to get stabbed if it means making her mine. As Anvi gave us a serious look and went into her room screaming "I hate you both", we both said at the same time, "But we love you the most." I looked at Rishi, and he laughed, so I laughed too.

He said, "Come, Jijaji, we have a lot to talk." I nodded, following him to the balcony. He first asked, "Is it okay if I call you Jijaji?" I nodded, saying, "Of course, Rishi. I am more than happy if you allow me to marry your sister."

He nodded, saying, "Look, I am a very big fan of your work. You have been my idol since your first game release, and you are the reason I chose the gaming field in studying." I nodded, expressing, "I am very glad that I could inspire people." I said, "I am very thankful, Rishi."

He said again, this time in a serious tone, "Keeping all that aside, today I will be talking to you as her brother, not as your fan." I nodded again as he said, "I don't care whether you're the underworld kind or the so-called devil. If you dare to hurt my sister, I swear I will hunt you down." I smiled, knowing how protective he is of Anvi.

Like he is no threat to me, and he also knew it, yet he warned me just because of her. I smiled, saying, "I promise, Rishi. I will never do anything that will hurt her. And even if I do, won't your sister kick my ass? She is very much capable of that." He laughed, nodding, "Yeah, I agree."

He said again, "Wait, hold on. How did you know all these? I also heard you saying you did the security checkup." I sighed, saying, "That's a long story." He nodded, telling me to continue as I said everything that happened, including our meeting in Paris.

He processed everything, telling, "I am glad she is finally going to get some love, Jijaji. And I am glad that you are the one who is going to be my brother-in-law." He hugged, so I hugged him back, patting. He pulled out, saying, "But also, you're in so much trouble."