|46| Chapter

Saanvi POV:

When he dropped me home, I knew he knows that I will follow him. I didn't go inside home as I called Rahul outside.

He came out, asking, "Killer, you came fast?" I said, "Rahul, Rishi is kidnapped." He shouted, "What??" I placed my hand on his mouth and said, "Shh, be quiet. Aan went to the location. Come on, let's follow." He nodded, taking the car.

I saw Reyansh bhai coming near me. He asked, "You came back." He smiled. I fake-smiled, saying, "Yeah, bhai." He asked, "What is wrong?" I raised my eyebrows, asking, "What? Nothing, everything is absolutely fine."

He looked behind me and asked, "Then where is Vihaan?" I stuttered, saying, "Well, bhai..." I said the truth, "Rishi is kidnapped, bhai."

His eyes widened as he asked, "Is it Vedhanth?" I shook my head, saying, "It's his father." He rubbed his temples, saying, "Shit, then this is bad. I am also coming with you." I shook my head, saying, "No, no, bhai, you can't do that. They will get to know that you helped me."

He said, "I never got a chance to be the real brother for you, princess. Please let me protect you, at least now." I heard the sincerity in his voice, so I couldn't deny him. I nodded, and like that, we three went to the location to hear gun sounds everywhere.

Rahul nodded at me and passed me a gun. When we went in, more guards attacked us. Rahul took care of them as I went upstairs.

When I saw some 30 to 40 people lying there with blood, I knew this is his team's work. I looked around to find Alex fighting with some guards. I said to Reyansh bhai, "Help them."

He nodded, going towards them as I searched every room to find them. In the last room, I saw Vedhanth holding a gun against Aan's forehead, and Aan holding a gun against his.

I looked at Rishi, and he was still struggling to remove the ties around him. I saw a blade near my leg, so I pushed it towards him, and he gave me a small nod with a smirk.

I turned around and shot Vedhanth in his leg. That nerve of him to point a gun against my husband. When I was warning him, he laughed, saying, "You think I came here alone, all by myself? And do you think I am the one who kidnapped your dear brother, doll?" Then he pointed, "There he is, my father."

Oh shit. Before I looked at him, I saw Vihaan covering me with his body as I heard a gunshot. He got shot near his heart. No, no, noooo. This can't be happening. Is this how he felt when I got shot last time?

And I heard one more gunshot. When I saw who did that, it was Reyansh bhai. He shot my uncle, who is now dead. Yes, he shot him at point-blank range. I sighed in relief, knowing that he is gone.

I looked down to see Aan in my hands. When I was about to lift him, I heard a very familiar voice – my dad, well, my fake dad, to be more clear. I saw him holding a gun against Rahul and making him move. I saw some of his guards pointing guns towards Rishi and Reyansh bhai as well.

Suddenly, Aan took my hands and ran towards the stairs. We ran until the terrace. I shouted, "Aan, are you fine?" But before he could reply, my dad said, "Princess, just sign the papers, and I will leave your three brothers, or else I really am going to kill them."

I raised my hands in the air and shouted, "No, no, don't do that, stop, please." He threw papers at me and threw a pen as well, saying, "Sign them now."

I took the papers immediately. Vihaan shouted, "Vie, stop." I could hear Rishi and Rahul shouting as well, "Stop, don't do it." But I did. I signed them.

I could see the happiness in his eyes and a smirk on his mouth. Wait, there is one more person missing here – Vedhanth? Before I looked around, I saw Vedhanth pointing a gun against Aan.

Man, what the hell? Give me a break! How did he climb the stairs with that injured leg? But then again, Aan is shot. How did he run with me?

My dad slowly came near me, forwarding his hands to take the papers. I smirked, pulling his hand and pushed him down.

Ohh, it isn't as easy as it looked in movies because for the weight of him, even I got pulled by him. But my other hand was caught, and I saw up to see Aan holding me with tears in his eyes as he shouted, "Why the hell did you just do that, Vie?"

I left my other hand free, and I heard a scream from my dad when I looked down. He was gone. Woah, nice. Every bad thing in my life is gone now. I looked up to see Aan holding me so tight, but I heard a gunshot.

My eyes widened when I saw Aan's right bicep bleeding. I heard more gunshots, and I knew half of them were shot against Vihaan.

No, no, he can't be dying. I cried my eyes out. He shouted, "Vie, hold on tight," and Rahul, Rishi, and Reyansh came to help him pull me. When they three pulled me up, I saw Aan holding Vedhanth with his arms twisted.

I rushed towards them, shouting, "Rishi, take Vedhanth from here." Reyansh bhai and Rishi took Vedanth away as I rushed to Aan's side. As he was about to fall, I shouted, "No, no, Aan, please don't leave me. Please, please stay awake."

Rahul also shouted beside me, "Bhai, please stay awake. I am taking you to the hospital now."

I heard a chuckle, and I saw Aan laughing. I raised my eyebrows in confusion, looked at Rahul, and then back at him.

He said, "Baby, I am not going to leave you so soon," and he removed his shirt to reveal a bulletproof jacket.

Woah, seriously? I punched him, to which he screamed in pain, saying, "But my hand is still hurt, Vie." I chuckled a little, saying, "You deserve it for worrying me." Rahul hugged me, saying, "Oh, thank God you are okay, Killer."

Vihaan pushed him, saying, "Aren't you hugging the wrong person?" Rahul shrugged, "No, I don't care if anything happened to you because you are a fucking devil. You have no death. But if something happened to you, Killer will also suffer. So, I was sad. Now that you are alright, she will be fine too."

I controlled my laugh as Aan punched him, rolling his eyes. We three laughed, and Rahul helped me in picking Aan up. When we went down, I saw a team of 100 people there, with Alex in the front.

They all bowed to us, and Alex said, "We are happy that you are safe, Queen." I smiled, saying, "Oh, without you all, I won't be safe here, Alex. Thank you, each and every one here, for risking their lives for mine."

Alex shook his head and said, "It's our responsibility, Queen." I said, "Now that everything is done, stop violence for some time. Our marriage is coming in a month. Make sure everything is arranged well. I am sure you all don't need invitations because you all are considered as my family."

I saw everyone laughing, and they all bowed to me and shouted at the same time, "WE ARE FOREVER AT YOUR SERVICE, QUEEN." Aan said, "Oh, hello. I am still your leader."

Again, everyone laughed as I took Aan to the hospital. Rahul and Alex took care of the destruction caused in this building.

I sighed in relief that finally, everything is ended. I can't wait for my marriage, well, the second-time marriage, but Aan promised me a fairy tale wedding, so let's see what he planned.

There is still a month for marriage, in between I hope nothing goes wrong again!

----------------------------------------------------------

Finally Everything ended isn't it? Or is something still there? You never know!🌚💀