|56| Chapter

Saanvi POV:

It's been a week since I got discharged, and everything is falling back into place. I'm designing jewelry from home because Aan has been overly protective since the incident.

I'm easily getting tired these days due to pregnancy, so I prefer working from home. Everyone in the family has been so supportive for me and baba and Maa are not even letting me lift a glass.

Currently, I'm on the balcony, sitting on the couch and eating ice cream. I heard Aan coming, so I turned to see him bringing a big bowl of hot water.

He sat on the ground in front of me, took my feet, and placed them in it, starting to give me a foot massage. Some things never change right? No matter if he is aan or maan he has always been this caring.

He's been doing it ever since I got discharged. When I asked, he said he consulted the doctor about everything that needs to be done during pregnancy, and he's been following it so strictly.

I called "Aan!" and asked, "Can I ask you something?" He hummed in response, so I continued, "Who is behind that accident, Aan? I thought it was Vedhanth at first, but no, he changed. Chachu is dead. Then who did that?"

He sighed and said, "Let's talk about that after your delivery, love. For now, all you need to do is rest."

I was more than frustrated, For the past week, that is all I've been thinking about. I thought everything ended, but who is that attacked me again? I pressed on, "Tell me now, Aan, or else I'm really going to find them by myself, and you know what I'm capable of."

He looked up and locked his eyes with me, saying, "Fine, I will tell you, but promise me you will not act reckless and harm yourself."

I nodded, so he revealed, "It is your aunt, Vedhath's mom." My eyes widened; I never thought she was the one behind it. I always believed it was her husband manipulating her for money. Aan added, "She is in the dungeon right now."

Okay, now that's enough. I am really going to end everything once and for all. I stood up, but Aan caught my hand, saying, "Baby, calm down. She is under our control, so we can deal with this later."

In a cold voice, I insisted, "Aan, she wanted to kill me and our baby. If we don't end this now, she will come back again, and I don't want anything bad to happen again. Trust me for this time." With that, he left my hand, and I stormed downstairs.

I called "Rahul" ,"Rishi", and they both answered at same time.

"Yes Dii"

"Yes, killer?"

I said in a very loud voice, this is the first time I am this angry, "Get her here now!" They looked at each other asking "Get who?" as the rest of the family gathered. Aan was standing behind me, and he said, "Go, get Vedhanth's mom." They both nodded and went.

Baba asked me, "What is happening, Princess? Why are you so angry?" I replied, "Nothing, Baba. Everything is fine. You all go to sleep."

Maa asked, "What is going on, Anvi? You know you can talk to us, right?" I sighed, sitting in the living room, and said, "The one who is behind all these attacks, the one who wanted to kill me, the one who wanted my power and my money, is coming here. I want to end this here and now."

Mihir papa said, "Then we all will stay here with you, Princess." I shook my head and said, "No, it's fine, Papa. Aan is here. I don't want to trouble anyone. It's my problem, so let me deal with it. You all please rest." Everyone looked worried. Aan assured, "It's fine, everyone. I will take care of this."

All the elders left, and Anandh came and sat beside me, asking in a low voice, "Bhabi, I am scared." I cupped his cheek and asked, "Why are you scared?"