|31| Chapter

Before you dive into the chapter, I want to make something clear about Vihaan and Saanvi. They are individuals who easily fell in love, so now their journey involves learning the complexities of love. It's not a simple path; they need to understand trust, compromise, and standing by each other during challenging times. They must navigate various phases in life to gain valuable experiences.

I understand the emotional attachment you have to these characters, and trust me, I share the same sentiments. I appreciate each and every comment, and that's why I've replied to almost all of them.

However, there are some comments that questioned the character of Vihaan and Saanvi. I swear to god, I won't tolerate such comments anymore. These characters are like my babies, and I've invested my soul in them. They live within me, so please think twice before posting anything negative. I can handle negativity directed at me, but not against my Babies.

Yes, they are fictional, but to me, they are alive. I've deleted such comments this time, but there won't be any tolerance in the future.

Thank you to everyone who has been incredibly supportive. Your love has a special place in my heart. Lobe you all!

Happy reading!

Saanvi POV:

Ramesh chachu turned to Vihaan and asked, "Aren't you the one who killed her father?" That statement shook me to the core of my existence. My father died in an accident, right? At least, that's what my grandpa told me. I said Chachu, "You're mistaken, Chachu. My father died in a car accident."

He shook his head, "What? Who told you that?"

I was speechless, taken aback by surprise. Chachu said "Your grandfathers hid the truth very well, I see." Panic set in, and I heard Dhada shouting, "Ramesh, it's enough!" Baba and Mihir Papa pulled him out of the temple.

I looked at Vihaan, and he was almost as shocked as me. The only person I trusted a lot, a person I called my home, wouldn't do such a thing, right? I tried to convince myself that it's not right. I tugged his sleeve, and he looked down at me.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I asked, "What is all this, Aan?" He cupped my cheek, saying, "Don't panic, baby. I will find out every answer for you, okay? First, let's go home," I nodded, unable to control my tears, holding onto him tightly.

Everyone was lost in their thoughts. Rishi was right beside me, shaken up and not wanting to talk to anyone. He just held my hand so tight. I reassured him that everything would be okay.

After reaching home, everyone sat in the living room. Vihaan shouted, revealing his devil side I had never seen before. If not for this chaos, I would have been scared as hell. He shouted at Dhada, "Is this what you called a debt when you brought this marriage proposal?"

Dhada nodded, and confusion clouded my mind. He shouted again, "So does that mean I killed her father?" Dhada tried to explain "It's not like-," but Aan cut him off. He asked again, this time with coldness in his voice that sent chills down my spine, "Just tell me if I killed her father or not?"

Both Baba and Dhada nodded. Rishi's grip on my hand tightened. I didn't know what to do anymore. Vihaan fell back on his chair, hands on his head. He asked more like a whisper, "Then why don't I remember anything?"

Dhada tried to explain again, but Vihaan got up from his chair and took my other free hand. But Rishi held me tighter, glaring at his Jiju. Vihaan knelt beside him and said, "I promise Rishi, just trust me this once. I will set everything right, okay?"

With that, Rishi let go of my hand and whispered in my ear, "I will go to the penthouse, Di. Please come back soon. I don't want to stay here anymore."

I nodded to him and followed Aan. He locked the bedroom, falling down along with the door, hands on his head, repeating, "No, this is all not true." He started crying, and I didn't know what to do.