13

"I'm so excited for the concert" Mark said, weirdly wiggling his legs making Jaehyun smile at the excited younger boy, wondering how much coffee he had to drink today for it to last in his system this long.

He glanced back down at his phone while the makeup artist continued to pat concealer to cover his eye bags, scrolling through the his message requests out of pure boredom, most of them being replies to a story that he had posted earlier that morning of song he was addicted to recently.

A smile ghosted his lips as he saw the rush of fans texting him to let him know that he is loved and 'perfect' even though it was a fairly simple story that had nothing to do about him.

His brows furrowed at the most recent request notification of what seemed to be a groupchat, but what made him even more confused was the fact that the girl sending messages non stop was the same girl he had followed through his private account yesterday evening.

Out of pure curiosity, he clicked into the groupchat, the sides of his eyes wrinkling slightly as he looked at the groupchat name, realising he will never escape the foreign swaggers era of his life.

Neo college therapy (ft. foreign swaggerz)

tell me why!! our landlord cut off!! our heating!!!

Kai: maybe bcoz!!! You didn't!!!! Pay your share!!!! Of this month's rent!!!!! On time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😔

IT IS SO BLOODY COLD

is this Siberia or SK??? Like what

is this even legal

I'm like Mariah Carey before she defrosts for xmas

Haerin: LMFAO

Haerin:

Krit pls lemme come to ur apartment

Krit: $1000000 entry fee

can I make a split payment?

Krit: sure

alri, how abt I split you in half if you don't open this mf door rn

Krit: MOM IM SCARED

Haerin: oooohhh she thuggin

Taehyun: