83

Jaehyun immediately winced at the sound of an alarm going off in the cold room. Grimacing as he opened his eyes to the light that was poking its way in through the curtains of the room. His hands searched the bed and under the pillow for wherever he tossed his phone and he only groaned further when he realised the sound wasn't coming from his.

"Kira" he mumbled, shaking the duvet covered lump—AKA his girlfriend—beside him.

"Baby wake up" he said, a yawn immediately attaching to the end of his sentence. Usually the morning voice would be enough to get her awake but with all the disturbed sleep she had over the past few days, she couldn't help but only whine at the noise.

"Kira come on, you have work" Jaehyun said, forcing his eyes to open, sitting up and reaching for the phone on the bedside table, looking at the time.

She peaked her head out of the covers, immediately being met with his thick neck as it stretched while he turned off her alarm. He noticed the overflow of notifications on her lock screen and decided to clear them all without hesitation, knowing it was just fans following her account, while she kept herself busy still blushing at his neck.

Jaehyun sighed, turning his head to meet her eyes that now looked up to his with a blush staining her cheeks.

"Morning" She said, avoiding the lazy smirk that planted on his lips as he realised what she was eyeing

"Morning, now get up." he said, laying flat down on his side of the bed

"No...I set the alarm early so we could cuddle" she admitted digging her head into his check and he smiled warmly, enjoying her presence.

"How thoughtful" he whispered, snaking his hand around her waist, drawing circles on her back, unfortunately aiding her back to sleep

"Falling back asleep isn't cuddling" Jaehyun said with a laugh, forcing his eyes to stay open so he could make sure she woke up.

"Baby please just five more minutes" She pleaded, her nose tickled his neck making the hair on his arms stand up as he could feel his blood rushing down to the lower half of his body. The morning was a vulnerable time of day for Jaehyun.

"We might need a bit more than that" he said sheepishly, using his other hand to snake up her bare skin underneath his shirt making her chuckle

"Stop" she whined, although it was not much use when he could hear the smile through her words

"I'm sorry, I just want to remember you before I go, all of you" he whispered, forcing the two to sit up making her groan. He smiled fondly at the groggy girl beside him, taking the initiative to lift her shirt off before she could fall back onto his mattress, and just like he predicted, as soon as it was off she was back on the bed.

"So fucking cute" he smiled lazily, his words coming out mumbled as he attached his lips to the skin of her chest, slowly trailing his kisses down the valley of her chest to the mid ridge of her abdomen.

"Gonna miss you" he said, inbetween his kisses and she smiled

"Fuck Jae, you're gonna make me late" she said, a satisfactory moan leaving her lips along with a yawn that she couldn't fight back. He chuckled against her skin, blowing a raspberry on her stomach making her burst out with giggles at his playfulness.

"I love you" She said, looking down and meeting his eyes as he rested his chin on her lower stomach. His dimples appeared in an instant at her words that were so naturally to be heard and said to one another

"Saying goodbye just keeps getting harder" she added with a sigh and he hummed in response, agreeing with her

"I love you too" he said, continuing his kisses down to her thighs. The distant sound of the keycode to the apartment being entered made him too stunned to continue any further. She whined, feeling the loss of his kisses.